Ch.46

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

"It's all my fault!" Liam started screaming. I spoke a bit too soon when I said he was about to breakdown because here he is, breaking down.

"How is it your fault?" I asked him. I was now standing in front of him while all the others backed away. It seemed that they were giving us our space.

"If I didn't ignore you for months. If I didn't accuse you of loving Niall like he told me. If I didn't assume that you were lying to me about everything we wouldn't be having this problem. I would have been the one at the wedding with you and you would still have all of your memories. Especially since you wouldn't have wanted to forget me if I wasn't so cruel. It's obvious why you've chosen to forget me though. I'm a real arse. I just wish that-"

"Wait... What? The memories I've 'chosen' to forget were about you? As in, you and I?" I wondered. Liam nodded as he fell on his knees from the loveseat. Tears streamed down his face rapidly as he inched toward me, still on his knees. He looked up at me with pleading eyes. I saw pure guilt, shame, defeat, and love? in his puppy-like eyes.

I lightly smiled at the familiar feeling I got when I stared into his yes with my own. I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. It was strange since I barely remembered him in my mind, yet my heart remembered the usual feelings that I assume I did have for the sad boy.

"I'm sorry I've done this to you, Liam." I told him sincerely as I dropped to my knees as well. His lip trembled and I could hear his heart and mine breaking. I didn't know what else to do, so, I hugged him. I pulled him into my arms an held him tightly. His touch sent tingles up my spine and I smiled to myself knowing that my memories can't be gone forever. If I don't want to forget them anymore, they'll come back right?

"Niall and Harry." I called. The boys were by my side in seconds. I looked up at them and nodded my head at the boy in my arms.

"Take him somewhere to have fun. LouLou, Zayn, Dani and Maurie can try to trigger somethings today. You lads can try tomorrow, okay?" I spoke. The lads nodded and took Liam from me. They were out the door swiftly so that the others and I could get a move on things.

Dani and Maurie swiftly brought me to the couch and placed a laptop on my lap. They typed in some porno website name and my eyes began to widen as I noticed where this was going.

"Are you sure this is going to trigger my memory? I wasn't some porn star or something, was I?" I wondered, trembling in fear a bit of the possibility.

"No! Of course not. We used to watch this together because you offered to help Maurie and I with our sexual affairs." Dani admitted with the last part barely above a whisper. I sighed in relief, but I was still apprehensive about watching this.

We watched 3 full episodes and I had a few things flash before my brain, but nothing stuck. I knew I had seen this show before, but I don't remember watching it. I don't remember being with Dani and Maurie in the same room until today.

"Sorry, gals." I apologized. I really didn't mean to make things so unfortunate for everyone. I had already made a grown man cry, and now I'm making one of my closest friends and her girlfriend cry because I don't remember them. I remember Maurie, but not her relationship with Danielle Peazer. Although, the whole world seems to know about their relationship. I've been shown multiple magazines of the couple because once you're a 1D girl, you're in the public eye for life. I was even in a few of them with the girls. Dani was apparently a part of my tight-knit friend group now, too.

"It's o-ok-kay, Rainy. We'll get there." Maurie weakly smiled at me while Dani wiped tears from the short girl's face.

"I hope so." I smiled back. Then, they left and Zayn, Louis and I were alone.