Ch.28

-Liam's P.O.V.-

Lou and Hazza just got home from the grocery store and Niall was already eating like half of the food that they had just bought. Not really, but you know what I mean. Anyways, Louis came and sat with me and Zayn and we were watching Phineas and Ferb. We decided to eat breakfast and watch it. Then, we need to discuss the surprise for Ranaita later at the studio. I have written a song for her. It's going to be on the next album and I'm ready for her to finally hear it.

I have a solo and I sing the chorus alone. Lou and Ni have solos too. I thought that they should have them because Zayn and Harry already have enough solos on this album. Lou and Ni only have one or two, which is sad, but it's management's idea. There are 4 verses and a bridge. I sing the third verse, Louis sings the first and fourth verses and Niall sings the second verse and the bridge. Harry and Zayn sing back-up 'ooohs' and hold out some notes. Niall plays his guitar and Zayn plays a little bit of piano for the chorus and bridge. The song in general is really pretty and extremely meaningful to me. I like it a lot. I had a little help from the boys in writing it. We came up with it while we were in Scotland and I'm really proud of it and excited for Ranaita to hear it. I can't wait to get to the studio this afternoon.

As 2 o'clock rolled around, the boys and I got ready to go get Ranaita and bring her to the studio with us. We all put on our shoes and ran to the car. All except for Harry. He trudged slowly to the car with a scowl on his face. Paul had to yell at him to move a bit faster. He didn't move much faster and reluctantly slid into the back of the van. What is his problem?

He sat next to me in the car and ignored Louis when he tried to talk to him. Harry gave Lou a glare and threw a phone at him Louis picked it up and gasped at Harry, who in turn crossed his arms and huffed as if he was aggravated with Louis. Louis gave him a pleading look and Harry just shook his head. Zayn and Niall looked at them with as much confusion as I was. Something was going on and it seemed pretty bad. Lou and Haz argue like a married couple all the time, but that's just for fun. Whatever is going on now is completely different and is definitely not for fun.

"You two have something you need to talk about?" I asked them as Lou kept pleading Harry with his eyes. Louis shook his head and Harry nodded.

"I have something to tell you Liam. Ranait and Ni..." Harry was stopped by Lou's hand covering his mouth.

"This is something Ranaita needs to tell him Harry! It isn't your place!" Louis scolded him in anger. What does Ranaita need to tell me? It sounds bad. I hope that she doesn't break up with me. I can't deal with that right now. My life has been so troublesome lately. She the only person who keeps me sane. I need her.

"It really isn't  Harry!" Niall suddenly claimed. Niall knows what the two are arguing about? Does Zayn know? Nope. He's still as confused as I am. He's over in the same spot as he was when we got in here. He has this look upon his face that says he has no clue what is happening.

Harry shot Niall a death glare and removed Louis hand from his face forcibly.

"You can shut-up Horan! It's just as much your fault as hers!" Harry spoke coldly. Oh, it is bad. I don't want to go to the studio anymore. I'm kind of scared as to what might happen.

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

The van pulled up to my house around the time the boys had informed me and I ran to get in. I said good-bye to Dani. She was the only one at my house at the time because Tala and Maurie were at work and Cadey was at daycare. It is Monday after all.

I opened the door and hopped in between Liam and Zayn. I gave Liam a peck on the cheek as we drove off.

We arrived at the studio only moments later. Thank God, too! Harry was giving me weird looks throughout the entirety of the ride and LouLou was looking at me guiltily. Niall had his head hung in shame. Liam and Zayn were confused just like I was. I had no idea what they were acting so strange about.

The whole of us stepped into the studio and they started recording and rehearsing and recording some more. After a while, Liam came out of the box and grabbed my hand. he pulled me into the small area with him and the lads. Niall grabbed a guitar, Zayn sat at a keyboard and Louis, Harry, and Liam all had microphones in their hands. Niall started to play. LouLou began singing something sweet. It sounded wonderful.

I kiss you and I see more than sparks

I see your face and I feel more than butterflies

I hold your hands I and I feel more than electricity

I look into your eyes and do more than just melt.

Then LouLou stopped and Liam chimed in. Zayn started playing the keyboard.

You make my heart beat faster than a drum

you make me feel like I'm the only one

Not just for you

but you for me too

I think I've fallen from the sky

for you

Niall picked up his mic.

You touch me and I feel like I've been touched by an angel

You cry to me and it tears me apart more than anything

You bring me joy more than any other girl has

And you fill my heart with more than love

Liam sang again.

You make my heart beat faster than a drum

you make me feel like I'm the only one

Not just for you

but you for me too

I think I've fallen from the sky

for you

You keep me sane at all times

You make me laugh harder than I cry

You hold me tight and keep me warmer than your heart

and that's not possible but...

You make my heart beat faster than a drum

you make me feel like I'm the only one

Not just for you

but you for me too

I think I've fallen from the sky

for you

Niall came in with the bridge.

Everything you do exceeds expectations

Everything thing you say touches more than my heart

And all those feelings you give me

I will forever and always hold dearly

LouLou gave all he had for this next part.

I think that you've given more than anyone

to help this relationship grow into a bigger one

I see you've worked so hard and done what all others have done

and more

Liam finished it off.

You make my heart beat faster than a drum

you make me feel like I'm the only one

Not just for you

but you for me too

I think I've fallen from the sky

for you

I couldn't help but cry. This song was for me. I ran to Liam as the keyboard and guitar notes died. I kissed him more passionately than I have yet and he did the same. This was the surprise he was talking about. And I'm about to ruin it.

A/N: That song is an original and I would appreciate if you wouldn't steal it. It would be plagerism if you did, just sayin'