Ch.2

Ranaita's P.O.V.

I just kissed Liam Payne! He didn't seem to mind either. I have a feeling that I'm getting into somone's pants tonight. Maybe.

We walked into the adorable cafe. Hellos to Liam came from everyone. They obviously know him. Honestly though, who doesn't. However, they seem to know him on a more personal level, seeing as Liam greeted everyone back with their names. I assume he has been here before.

As the date goes on we sat down at a booth and were handed some rather large menus, for a cafe that is, by a lovely oldish woman. She seemed about 68 or so. She had graying blonde hair and electric blue eyes. She had a curvy frame and, gathering that her name tag was correct, people call her Lyna. It sounds like Linda but without the 'd'.

"What would you like to drink?" Lyna asked us. Liam nodded for me to go first.

"Water, please." I answered with a smile. I feel on top of the world right now.

"I'll take a Coke pretty please, Lyna." Liam told the woman.

"Anything for you sugar." she said grinning and walking away. I looked back at Liam who was playing with his hands on the table.

"She is lovely, Liam. If I'm not careful she might just steal you away from me." I say thinking it would make him laugh. All he did was grin. No goal for this football team...

"We should think about what we want to order." he told me. Did I say something wrong? I knew this was too good to be true. I brushed it off, though. For now at least. I took a look at my menu. So many choices. I eventually decided on a simple grilled cheese and some fries. Just then, Lyna walked back to our table with a small note pad and a purple pen.

"Are you ready with your orders?" she asked. I was. I nodded and Liam sighed. Is this kid bi-polar or something.

"I guess so, Lyna." he answered. Lyna guessed something was wrong and asked Liam if he was okay.

"Yeah, I only wish I had my family here you know? This is our spot." he said. Lyna took his hand a gave him a reassuring squeeze. Liam gave his order and I gave mine and Lyna went back over to the counter.

"You didn't have to bring me here, Liam." I began, "We could have gone somewhere else ya know?" He sighed, AGAIN.

"I know, but for some reason I wanted to bring you here. This place has some wonderful memories. I guess I convinced myself that bringing you to this cafe would make the date go well." He laughed lightly. Thank goodness he did. Things were getting awkward.

"I'm pretty sure it is definitely going to be a great date." I told him. He smiled. I grabbed his hands and stopped him from fiddling with his fingers. His smile got bigger and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You are amazing Ranaita." he whispered. I barely heard him, but the words still affected me. I'm amazing?

"Thank you." I said, "You are as well. You certainly know your way with the ladies." He laughed at this. I don't understand... What is so funny?

"Really? I figured I was being extremely stupid. I'm so nervous right now I can't think straight." he told me.

"Nervous? You? The guy who sings on stage in front of millions of screaming girls for a living."

"Yeah, weird huh?"

"No, not at all. It's kinda cute." I chuckled.

"Good to know." We both burst out into laughter. Nothing was really all that funny. It just felt like a time to laugh. Although, I'm glad we are off on a good start. Suddenly I heard my phone buzz. I pulled it out of my bra like it was no big deal and plopped it down on the table. Liam glared at me puzzled. He was probably thinking 'Like what the fuck is this girl putting a phone in her bra for?' Whatever broseph. I don't care. I have no pockets right now.