Ch.26

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

I kissed Liam on the cheek and walked out of his flat. I went down the lift and to my car as fast as I could. I didn't want to have explain this to Tala when I got back. She loves when I talk about my sex life, but this time the guy she's going out with (sorta) watched me and didn't stop. Who would? But, that's besides the point. I can't tell her.

I hopped into my car, literally, and put my keys in the ignition. While the engine purred, my phone buzzed.

Woody: The guys are shagging!

What?! The lads are jerking off because they saw Liam and I having sex. I guess it was sort of like watching live porn, but still. Geezers!!!! That is grody. Anyways...

I pushed down on the gas pedal with my foot and drove off. I got back to my house in no less than 31 minutes. I parked my car in the driveway and went inside of my home. The living room was empty. Cadey's toys were put away. Dani wasn't on the couch anymore. Where are they?

I called Tala to see where they had gone.

I'm a light weight

Better be careful what you say

With every word I'm blown away... she answered.

"Hello?" Tala asked in a shaky voice.

"Tala! Is everything okay?! Where are you?!" I panicked. I started breathing heavily. What if they were at the hospital with Maurie? What if the hospital called Dani to tell her some bad news about her girlfriend's condition? What if Maurie's dead?

"I'm great!" she yelled. What?

"Maurie is awake! The hospital called Dani a little after you left. Dani woke up because of the ringing and answered her phone. They told us to be here as soon as possible. We drove here and the doctors told us that Maurie had woken up! She's perfectly okay now Rainy!" Tala rambled. It wasn't anything bad at all. I need to stop worrying like that. I'm so happy that Maurie's okay, though.

"We should celebrate! Bring them back here when they're done and we can all stuff our faces with sweets." I ordered Tala.

"Of course!" Tala said and hung up. I ran to the kitchen and got out all of the sweets and sugar related things I could find. I had everything from cherry stuffed brownies, to cookie dough cheesecake, to banana pudding and candy bars. I set it all out on my counter and island. I brought out my chocolate fountain and put out a tray of fruits and another tray of assorted nuts, pretzels, wafer sticks, and marshmallows.

I called up the group to come join us. Issy and Madoc barged in as soon as I called. Issy lives right next to me, so, I assume him and Madoc were chilling at his house. Dallon and Kelsey joined us not too long after I called them. They only work 4 minutes away at Kelsey's sweets shop. Wakeley entered with a bag full of carrots. He swears that they taste better dipped in chocolate than anything else. We all sat down and talked while we waited for Maurie to return.

-Dani's P.O.V.-

My girlfriend is okay! She's awake and doing fine! I'm so glad that everything is alright. I don't know what I'd do without her.

I saw her through the window of her room before I even reached the door. She was sitting up and smiling at me. I ran through the door, to her, and embraced her in a hug.

"Ouch!" she screeched. Oops!

""I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly. My hands covered my mouth. I didn't mean to hurt her.

"I'm fine, Dani. Just a slight sore. Be careful next time, though." Maurie told me. I nodded as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry, love. I'm fine, ya see. I can move and everything." Maurie spoke as she wiggled her arms. She winced from the pain. I sat down on the hospital bed next to her and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. Her beautiful, tan face. Tears kept flowing from my tear ducts.