Ch.25

-Louis' P.O.V.-

Niall and I packed our bags. He finished a lot faster than I did and ran to sit shot-gun. Darn it! I really wanted to mess with the radio. I don't like what stations he picks.

I jumped in the back seat of RaRa's Lotus Elise CR. Top down, we drove off back to our Doncaster flat. Niall didn't mess with the radio at all. Instead, RaRa plugged her i-phone in and we listened to her favorite songs. She sang every single one of them. Very well, I might add.

We listened to this song called Thrift Shop. She rapped with it. I was surprised to hear her rap. She did pretty well with it too. We also listened to some Adele, Bruno Mars, Regina Spektor, and us... us being One Direction. Niall and I would normally sing along, but Ranaita has an interesting way of singing these songs. So, we just listened to her all the way to the flat. Niall couldn't stop drooling. Sure, she sounds like an angel, but that's no reason to drool. Geezers, (like RaRa says) he needs to control himself.

We got to the flat and RaRa came in to chat for a minute. She plopped down on the sofa in the living area, right in front of the telly.

"What time do you have Uni tomorrow, Ranaita?" Liam asked her as he threw his bags in his room.

"My only class tomorrow is Philosophy. It lasts from 9 in the morning until 12 in the afternoon. Why?" Ranaita spoke.

"I want you to come to the studio tomorrow with us. I have a surprise for you. I think you'll really like it." Liam replied. RaRa rose an eyebrow at Liam and shrugged her shoulders. Liam sat down on the couch next to her. I sat next to him and Harebear sat in the floor by my feet. Zayn and Niall sat on two stools that they pulled in front of the telly.

"Whatever." she sighed.

"You doubt me, Ranaita? You liked my last surprise."

"Yeah, but that was just where we were going. Now, the surprise involves you actually doing something." RaRa rolled her eyes.

Liam pretended to be offended and gasped dramatically. I thought Haz and I were the dramatic and silly ones. Ranaita laughed and kissed Liam's cheek and put her hand in his. Niall's face grew red. The next thing I knew, Niall had stormed off.

Now, I understand why he was drooling sso much earlier. However, Niall needs to get a hold of himself. Ranaita is Liam's girlfriend. Niall can find someone else, he just has to try. If he hasn't noticed this, he is a baby when it comes to girls. A down right noob, really. He's not been in a real relationship since we became a band.

Zayn got up and followed Niall. Thank goodness, I didn't have to do it. I seriously was about to go tell him to cool it down. He can't have RaRa and he needs to get over it and just enjoy being friends with her before he ruins it all.

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

After Niall stormed off, I followed him into his room. He had almost slammed the door when I stopped it with my foot. Shit that hurt.

"Niall!" I whisper/shouted angrily as I slipped into his room, shutting the door behind myself and locking it.

"What do you want?" Niall muttered as he stared at the ceiling while lying on his bed.

"I know you like Ranaita, but you need to stop. Try at least. She's happy with Liam." I told him. I don't normally speak like this to him. He doesn't ever really have problems like this.

"She could be happier with me." he whispered to himself hoping I didn't hear. SOL kid.

"You don't know that. Plus, she said yes to being Liam's girlfriend not too long ago anyways, you need to give them a chance for a real relationship before you even think about ruining it for them. You never know, maybe they'll break up on their own and then you can go after her."