Chapter 31: Unexpected Reunion

[At a point 15 km northeast of the Capital…]

A bunch of dragons; consisting of a Razorwhip, a Triple Stryke, a Monstrous Nightmare, a Ghost Reaper, a Rumblehorn, and a Night Fury had just landed near a large building.

Tatsumi gets off Indra's saddle, looking curiously at the place that would be their new hiding place.

Tatsumi: Guys… — He begins — …Is this really our new hiding place? For me, it's the same as the first.

In fact, the new hiding place was… exactly the same as the previous one.

[Insert this soundtrack: Til Kingdom Come — Coldplay]

Akame: When you think about how difficult it is to find and how easy it is to escape... yes, it's very similar to the old base. — The Murasame's user agrees as she gets off Jade, rubbing the back of her neck.

Mine: I'm just glad we have hot springs again! — The sniper says with a smile as she clasps her hands together, still on top of Pinky.

Leone: When the service is over, let's have some drinks! — She celebrates, patting Crusher on the head.

Chelsea: That's it! — The redhead smiles, jumping off Rainbow while rolling the lollipop in her mouth with her tongue.

Typhoon comes flying in to land near Najenda. Lubbock jumps off Nadder's back.

Lubbock: Najenda! I finished making the barrier around the base!

Najenda: Great! — She nods, standing next to Eryx, her Rumblehorn dragon.

Susanoo arrives walking with a shovel over his shoulder.

Susanoo: I just dug the tunnel for emergency escape.

Najenda: Oh, you were quick! Well done, Susanoo! — She praises, enthusiastically.

The greenish pervert becomes perplexed by the difference in treatment.

Furious, the Crosstail bearer approaches the bluette, who raises an eyebrow at the expression of the wire manipulator, who points at the man with horns.

Lubbock: Don't think you've already beaten me!

Susanoo: Hm? What do you mean?

Tatsumi: Is this serious? Does he have to downgrade everything to a search for girls? — He questions, mentally, with an empty look. The Night Fury beside him looked crookedly at the situation in front of the green-eyed duo.

 The Night Fury beside him looked crookedly at the situation in front of the green-eyed duo