Two

2022

It's been 2 years since Zee opened his restaurant. They opened it just after the peak of COVID. Opening a business just after a pandemic is no joke. He had to work hard, make so much sacrifices to keep his business afloat. Now after 2 years they can say that the restaurant is stable. More than stable to be precise. They now have customers who constantly come back to them and a lot more people are visiting them. Mark also did an Instagram page of their restaurant to keep the word out about them. Zee and the others refused to put their faces in it saying the focus should be on the food not them. A lot of people becomes interested on them that they would go to Rayong just to eat at their restaurant. There has been overflowing good reviews that they have been a constant talk of the town.

Zee, since he just lives upstairs, would always be the first one to come in and last one to go. It's kind of a routine for him already. He doesnt go anywhere anyway. His life just revolves around work. His friends tried to drag him out but he will just sit there and do nothing that his friends just gave up. He's happy on his own. He doesnt need to go and party to be happy. The leisure that he gets from time to time is when he goes to the beach at sunrise. He loves the cool breeze and the sound of the waves crashing as the sun starts to shine and the sky changes colors. There's no people out and about yet so he gets to have a quiet time on his own. Other than that, he' just mainly at the restaurant.

One evening in 2022 changed his routine though. Zee was turning chairs down, getting ready to turn off the lights when a man in mask and white hat knocked on his door.

He looked very young so Zee looked at his watch

He looked very young so Zee looked at his watch. 12 midnight, too late for a youngster he thought. He opened the door and the man started apologizing to him.

"Good evening. Im really sorry, i know you're closed already. But im not from here and I cant find any stores open. Is there any chance that you can sell maybe just a bread or something?" The man said as his tummy growled.
"Im so sorry about this, I just didnt realize that it's already too late and you dont have any 24hrs store nearby here." The man apologized

"There is one but its a bit of a walk from here" Zee said, suddenly rained started to pour down
"Oh jeez. Come in come in." Zee grabbed the man's hand.
"Oh sorry! Didnt want you to get soaked so I just grabbed you" Zee explained

"No it's fine. It's me who's bothering you anyway" his tummy growled again.

Zee looked at him and looked at the plastic bag on top of the bar's counter. He really shouldnt be entertaining this man but something makes Zee want to help him.

"You're in luck, somebody didnt collect their order. You can have it if you want" Zee took the bag and gave it to him.

"Thank you! You're a life saver!" Zee can see the man's smiling eyes. Cute, he looks like a cat Zee thought.

The man tried to pay him but Zee refused.

"That was already paid for. And the registry is already closed anyway. Boss would wonder where that money came from. Just treat is a kind gesture. Pass it on to somebody else." Zee said to him as the other man nodded