Forty Eight

When Mon has been cleared as stable by Pensri, Phichai also removed his chest tube. He was then allowed to transfer out of the ICU and into a normal room. Ofcourse a normal room in a Panich's standard is nothing less than a VIP suite. So Zee, being the youngest Panich that he is, took the presidential suite for Mon.
They can now stay with him for longer and lesser restrictions. Mon can now also have more guests as his room is the biggest in the hospital.

The Panichs visited them once they were transferred. They brought fruits and flowers for Mon and the rest of his family

"Dr. Phichai, Dr. Pensri, thank you very much for saving my life. I am forever in gratitude to all of you." Mon said to them.

"We just did our job Khun Mon. You are the one who has a very strong will to live. We couldnt have done our jobs if you didnt push through" Phichai told him

"And please just call us Pensri and Phichai. Zee treats you like family so we'd like to do the same" Pensri told him. Mon and Plen smiled to them both.

"Then please accept our humble family's thanks Khun Pensri, Khun Phichai" Mon said to them.

"Humble? Are you kidding me? You've got a superstar son! We should be the one thanking you for accepting us!" Peak joked to everybody

"Phi!" Nunew whined as he hides behind Zee while the rest of them chuckle.

"He doesnt like to be called a superstar phi" Zee told them

"He doesnt even like being called an international sensation. For him, he's just a normal thai celebrity" Tee added

"Because I am just a normal thai celebrity" Nunew pouted. He doesnt like being teased with his popularity.

"Alright, they will stop teasing you now Nunu. You can stop hiding." Zee told him
"And pouting" he reminded Nunew.as everybody chuckles

Zee then remembered something and looked at Mon

"Pa Mon, the boys in Rayong are asking if they can visit you this week. They promised to cook you your favorites" Zee told him.

"They can come and visit anytime they want son, they dont even need to bring anything. All of them are welcome here" Mon said to Zee with a smile. He is touched by how much care he is receiving from all of them.

While they were all chatting, Leang received a message on his phone which made him look at Nunew.
"Nu, im sorry to ask this now. But the organizers of the music festival are asking if you are really not going to attend?"

Nunew sighed and shakes his head but Mon spoke up

"Nunew, son. Im okay now. You should go and continue your normal activities again. You cant cancel everything until im all healed" Mon told Nunew

"But papa." Nunew tried to reason out

"Nu, Im at the best care of your Ma Pensri and Pa Phichai. Im all good. You should go to that festival. I know how much you love joining that one" Mon said.

Nunew looked at his mother
"You're father is right. We are all here to be with him. We all know you dont want to miss that one. You've been going every year. You should go" Plen said to him.

Nunew then looked at Zee
"It's your decision baby, if you go then I go with you. If you want to stay here then we'll stay. I'll be with you either way" Zee told Nu.

Nunew bit his lip and exhaled
"Alright, tell them im going" Nunew decided.
"When is it again?" Nunew asked

"In 3 days. You still have time to rehearse with the band" Leang informed him.