Thirty

Zee is driving Nunew to Bangkok.
Zee decided to drive Nunew's car and just book a cab after. Nunew being the passenger princess that he is relaxing on the passenger seat browsing on his phone with one hand while the other is holding Zee's hand.

He decided to post a photo on his IG

new_cwr: On the way back. The passenger princess says thank you 😘
#yesimspoiledrotten

Zee's phone automatically pinged once Nunew posted the photo which made Nunew smiled. It makes his heart flutter to know that its only him that Zee's notifications are on.

"What did you post?" Zee asked so Nunew showed him and Zee quickly posted it.

"You know, you can always tag me. I dont mind." Zee told him. He somehow enjoys it that Nunew is being not so subtle about them.

"You dont mind my fans being all over you and who you are?" Nunew asked.

Zee shrugged his shoulders.
"I dont mind them searching for me, they wouldnt find anything. I lived under the rock remember?" Zee chuckled

"But Im just afraid that they would be too much like before. I dont like them disturbing your peace and privacy" Nunew said to him

"Baby look, this is a part of your world. You dont have to share everything, if you feel like you want to tag me or share photos of us together then do it. If it makes you happy then im all for it. Dont worry about me, Im not that fragile. And I dont really care about what others say or post. I dont see them, they dont know me, so why should I care about someone's opinion when they I dont know them personally?" Zee said as he caresses Nunew's hand as Nunew just sighed.

Zee glanced at him.
"Nu, if you want to keep this a secret from them, i dont mind too. You dont have to reveal to them that im your handsome faen" Zee smiled which made Nunew laughed

"Wow you have the guts now to say that without blushing" Nunew said to him. He put his phone down and helx Zee's hand with both of his.

"I dont want us to be a secret. You deserve more than just being a secret boyfriend. Im just scared that the attention that I will bring you will make your life harder. I know how much you like your calm and peaceful world." Nunew said to him

Zee stopped at a red light and looked at Nunew. He touched his cheek.

"My world has never been the same since I met you and I wouldnt have it any other way now. Im willing to give you my peace if it means i get to see you smile everyday" Zee then gave him a quick kiss before the light turns green again.

"Plus, im sure my fiery cat will protect me from bad people." Zee smiles again as he drives

"Are you talking about me or July?" Nunew smiles at him

"I dont think July has it in him to be as fierce as his papa" Zee said.

"Papa?" Nunew raised his eyebrow as he looks at Zee.