Fifty

After the whole big misunderstanding that Zee and Nunew had, Nu decided to release a statement regarding his and Jackson Wang's real connection to each other. Jackson's agency released the same statement too. This managed to silence the rumors and stop tabloids from releasing more malicious articles against them

Zee also posted pictures of them to squash the break up/cheating rumors.

zeepruk: What we have is special, and nobody else but us understand how deep of a connection we have

Thank you for being so patient with me. I love you, from the moment the sun rises until it sets. From moment the moon says hello to the dark sky until it says good bye to the bright sun.
#ZlovesNu

Nunew not wanting to be beaten by Zee, posted a in IG too.

new_cwr: You will always be my one and only. Nothing can change what we have. You will always and forever be my number 1. I have loved you from the moment the stars twinkle from the sky until the sky turned from dark to golden, from the moment the sun rests in the sea until it kisses the clouds with a bright smile. And I will continue doing so for a long long time.
#NlovesZ

The fans, ofcourse, had a massive IG party as they continue to ship the two. Rumors about them separating have stopped and their lives seem to go back to normal.

It's the morning of Zee's birthday. Nu has decided to stop doing a massive secret party for Zee and opted for a more intimate one. Zee knows that Nunew still has a surpise for him as the younger no longer keep it a secret for him. He has told Zee what to avoid just so that he would not spoil what Nunew is planning. Nu has decided to do the party in Bangkok as that means Zee's family woyld be able to easily attend as well while the Saporific boys has all agreed to stay over night.

Today, Nunew has woken up extra early to prepare something extra special for Zee. He has filled the whole living room with gifts and decorations. He has also asked his mother to teach him how to bake, since asking Yim would be way too obvious to Zee. So this morning, Nunew especially woke up very very early to make a caramel custard cake for Zee.

When zee woke up at 9am, he reached for nu but he's not where he was supposed to be. He opened his eyes and he could smell the scent of something sweet in the air.