Thirty Eight

Nunew proceeded with his works as scheduled. He showed professionalism even though all he wanted was to go to Zee and see him.

Saporific still opened its doors as usual as if nothing happened. The locals were whispering but since they all know Zee and the rest of the boys, the whispers are all about how they could help them find out who the culprit is. Then suddenly most of the cctvs around them were readjusted to have the restaurant in view too. The locals also knock on their doors to offer home cooked meal to the boys which they never refused. Every single neighbour of them are looking out for the saporific boys and its very heart warming to see.

The police still doesnt have any clue as to who it was that damaged their window and threatened Zee. All they could see in the Cctv is a hooded man with a black mask. They couldnt Identify the face. So Zee and the rest are now left without any leads.
This left Nunew even more frustrated. He doesnt want to leave it as it is but he also doesnt want to point fingers without any evidence.

It's now sunday morning and he is on his flight back to Bangkok for a radio show and will be staying at his parents house overnight as he needs to be in Nonthaburi monday evening as a guest for a festival show. His head feels like it will explode any minute so he asked Leang for some painkiller.

"Here, take it and have a nap. We'll wake you up when we are about to land" Leang told him so nunew tried to get some sleep.

When they landed, Nunew feels better so when Zee video called him, he is now back to being bubbly

"Hi Hia!" Nunew perked up seeing Zee's face

"Hi nunu! How was the flight? Did you rest?" Zee asked him

"Yep. I manage to get a nap" Nunew said as he enters the van.

"Hows your headache?" Zee asked

"All good. Better now that i see your face and hear your voice. I cant wait to see you." Nunew said as he stares at zee

Zee just laughs at him.
"You get clingy when you're tired" Zee said with a soft expression on his face.
"What time is your radioshow again?" Zee asked

"You're asking me? You know my schedule more than me." Nunew chuckles
"We're on air by 1pm. So I need to be there by 1230"

Zee looked at the clock and sighed. Its already 1030am
"That means you wouldnt get to eat lunch" Zee said concerningly

"I will eat a sandwich while having my make up done. Then I will go and eat at home when I arrive. I promise" Nunew said

"Make up? But its a radio show." Zee looked confused

"Oh its one of those where you can watch us live in youtube inside the radio booth and but if you're in the road, you can just listen on the radio." Nunew explained.

"Oh okay. Maybe you want to nap first? You should get as much rest as you can baby" Zee told him

"Uhhmmm.. yeah. Good idea. I'll call you when I arrive there okay?" Nunew told him

"Okay. Rest well teerak" Zee said

"I love you Hia" Nunew told him before he dropped the call.

Zee stares at the ceiling after the call. Nunew looks really tired and he bet he's not eating properly too. Zee then got a brilliant idea. He took his phone and rang his sister.

"Hi P'Peak, are you busy? Can you do me a favor?" Zee said with a smile on his face.

Nunew was having his hair and make up done. His eyes are closed as his headache is back again. He heard a knock on the door and then heard Leang's voice after.