Forty Nine

Bangkok Music Festival was the talk of the whole country the next day. Clips of Nunew pullimg Zee to the stage and kissing him has been circulating online. And to Nunew's fans, and those who are shipping ZeeNunew, it feels like early christmas.

The two didnt mind though. They love how they can just act as normal and the public dont mind. They even love it. It just make their life easier as they can be themselves in public.

Zee, Nunew and the Saporific chefs visited Mon the next day. They are going back to Rayong in the afternoon. They were chatting when Zee said that he'll buy some snacks. Max volunteered to go with him leaving Nunew and his mother with the boys.

"Nu, you realize that it's the P'Zee's birthday in 2 weeks right?" Net said when Zee and Max went out of the room.

Nunew sighed
"Yes, I know phi. And still dont know how to surprise him" Nunews said

"Oh no. Dont suprise the boss. He hates those" Poppy said to him

"But we cant just do nothing. Its his birthday! He does so many things for us, specially me. He deserves the grandest party" Nunew insisted

"Nu, its not about giving him the biggest or grandest party. Its all about the efforts you give. Zee will surely love whatever you will do for him because its you." Plen told Nunew.

"Besides, doesnt he like secrets? How can you surprise him if you promised each other not to have any secrets?" Mark asked him

"I dont know" Nunew looked down to his lap

"Son, the smallest things most of the time are the best ones. Think about what he would like, not the ones you want to give. It is his birthday after all, and knowing Zee, im pretty sure having you celebrate with him is enough" Mon offered a small smile to his son.

Nunew just continued to stare as the window. He's unsure of what to do. He has so many things he wants to do for Zee but would he like it?

Nu let out a deep breath just as Zee and Max comes back with snacks for everybody. Zee already noticed the change in Nunew's mood so he sat down next to him.

"Is everything okay Nunu?" Zee asked

Nunew nodded and plastered a smile on his face.
"Yes Hia, im just thinking about how to rearrange the house for papa's discharge" Nunew said.

Zee nodded. But he did see is how the others looked at each other as Nunew said that.

Lies
Nunew says in his head.
How could you start lying to him Nunew?

After 3 more days, Mon has been finally discharged from the hospital. Nunew finally cam back to work again and Zee is also now back to Rayong sorting out all the necessary papers from the lots they just purchased. The house that he put an offer is also his now as the owner accepted the offer and is now just waiting for the papers to be finalized.

Nichkhun, Tee and Nunew are with him at the moment as Nichkhun need to see and inspect the lot to create plans for the new restaurant. The three were busy talking while Nunew is busy typing on his phone behind them.

Zee noticed that Nunew is not close to him so he looked at him and he saw Nu smiling as he type away on his phone. Zee approached him and when Nunew noticed he's coming, he stopped what he was doing and tucked his phone away.

Strange.
Zee says in his head but he doesnt put any more thought into it.

The next few days, Zee noticed that Nunew is getting more and more inattentive. He's now dropping calls quicker, replies to his messages later and later. Zee feels like he is getting further and further away from Nunew.