Fifty One

Its been 3 months already since the burning incident of the restaurant. And in the past 2 months, Zee alongside Mark, Tee and Nichkhun have been busy making sure that the construction is doing okay. Zee also has been renovating his newly bought house while being a hands on stage boyfriend to Nunew.

Nunew has been all over the country doing shows and attending events. And even though he always tell Zee that he doesnt always have to go with him, Zee always make sure that he is there if he can. He likes being with Nunew. He loves watching him perform live. Hearing him sing and watching him on stage makes him happy. What a perfect Fan boy he is.

Nunew is now on a break. Aof, the boss of their company, has agreed to release a full 12 song album for Nunew. He'll be releasing them digitally, CDs and even a limited pre-order basis Vinyls. Since Nunew's Anything has been a huge hit, Aof has asked Nunew to compose more songs. He has allowed Nunew as much time as he needs to make the songs as long as he still accepts a few shows and interviews which Nunew is happy to do.

So now Nunew is staying in his Rayong rented house with Zee. He has been running a few errands for him whenever Zee gets too busy. The locals are also now familiar with him so it doesnt faze them anymore when they see him walking without any mask or hat on. Nunew enjoys the simple life that he has in Rayong, when he's there he feels like he's just a normal Rayong local. He can go to the market early hours in the morning with Zee, chat with the market ladies, eat in eateries, go to the beach and just enjoy having a nice walk without papparazi following him. And if there is one that the locals notice thats following him, they make sure to show and tell them that they are not welcome here which Nunew is very grateful for.

Today Nunew and Zee are driving to Bangkok to go to the company that would be supplying their plates and glasses. Apparently there has been some problems with their order and the owner has asked them if they can come and take a look if they are still happy with it or if they want to change it completely.

Nunew is the one driving them this time. Zee has been complaining of a headache when he woke up and he still has them before they came out of the house so Nunew decided to do the driving today and used his own car to drive. When the paracetamol finally kicked in, Zee feels much better and asked Nunew if he wants to swap. But Nu refused saying he is enjoying it today so Zee remained in the passenger seat, feeding Nunew snacks every now and then.

Zee was enjoying being a passenger princess when he had the urge to post a picture of Nunew driving so he opened his IG app and snapped a photo of Nunew

zeepruk: The driver is very cute today. Even the cats agree. 😍
#ImKeepingTheDriver

Zee, being satisfied with what he posted, smiled and closed his IG. He then opened his spotify app and started playing music. He started playinv Ed Sheeran's How would you feel.

Initially, Zee was just humming to the music. Nunew smiles as he drives. Zee has been listening and listening more to music. He has his own playlist now and is also starting to have favorites. Nunew grabbed Zee's hand as he drives. He loves it when Zee starts humming to a song.