Sixty One

"SHE WHAT?!" Max shouted out loud, his voice booming through the walls of the kitchen, after Boun told them what happened.

Zee immediately washed his hands without uttering a word. The boys stopped cooking turned off all the hobs and the oven. They dont care if they have to restart everything, because at the moment there is only one thing they want to grill, and thats not food.

Zee walked out of the kitchen with all of the boys behind him. He looks so fierce, and so as the boys, that the customers stare at them as they walk past.

Janis saw them coming so she smiled widely and looked all giddy. She thought Zee is there to finally see her. But what happened next might put her off of eating salad completely, because Zee did something he has never ever done before.

"Where is he?!" Zee shouted as he didnt see Nunew at the table

"He's still at the washroom boss!" Sunny shouted from the bar.

Zee arrived in the table and saw Nunew's salad. He released the air that he was holding when he saw that his food was still untouched, well except for Janis. He can already spot the pieces of Kiwi and cilantro on it. He clenched his fist and looked at Janis.

"Hi Zee! Finally you...." Janis didnt manage to finish her sentence because Zee picked up the plate of salad and threw it on her face.

"What the heck Zee?!" Janis shouted as she wipes the salad off of her face

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Zee slammed the table which made Janis jump.

"Wha... what do you mean what did i do?! I didnt do anything!" Janis said in fear.

Suddenly they heard Nu's voice from behind the boys.

"What in the world are you all doing here?! What's happening?!" Nunew said

The boys gave way to him and Nu walked towards the fuming Zee.

"What the..." Nunew softly blurted out

"Hia?!"
Nunew touched Zee's shoulder. He can see Zee's clenched fist with his knuckles almost turning white.

Zee turned to him and held his arm.
"Are you okay? You didnt eat anything right? Do you feel okay?" Zee worriedly asked him

"Slow down slow down, im okay Hia. Why wouldnt I be?" Nunew asked

"Because this witch right here just contaminated your food with Kiwi and cilantro" Net said as he grits his teeth

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Nunew shouted

"I did no such thing!" Janis said as she stands up
"Zee, this must be a mistake. You have to believe me" Janis tried to hold Zee's arm but he swats her hand away

"Then how do you explain all that chopped kiwi and cilantro that is clearly mixed in his salad?!" Zee growled at her.

"I dont know! Maybe one of your chefs is too incompetent that they put that in his food!" Janis shouted

Nunew picked out his glass of water and splashed it on her face too.

"Dont you dare say any of these chefs are incompetent. Dont you even think about saying anything bad against them!" Nu shouted back at her

"Boss is always the one who prepares Nunew's food. He is the only one amongst all of us who cooks Nu's personal orders. So you saying somebody here is incompetent is also you saying P'Zee is incompetent" Jimmy told her which made Janis' blood drain out of her body at the realization that she fucked up.

"No. No." She whispered

"Give up now. The CCTV caught what you did" Chaikamon said

"The other diners all saw what you did, you are not exactly subtle about it" Boun tell her