Thirty Six

•••••••••••••••••• NC in this chapter. Skip until you see this line of you think you will be uncomfortable ••••••••••••••••••

Nunew glided his hands down from Zee's neck to his trousers and Undid Zee's button without taking his eyes off of Zee's

Zee gulped. They are now in a dangerous category and he doesnt know how he would be able to stop himself.

He felt Nunew unzip him and pulled his trousers down. His hands then slowly lifted Zee's shirt up above his head and pulled it off. Zee is now just in his boxers with his hard on clearly forming a tent. Nunew didnt take his eyes off of him. He was taking everything in. Memorizing each line in Zee's body as if he would be quized tomorrow.

Zee lifted Nunew off of the bed and pulled his shirt up. He then kissed Nunew's shoulder. Licking his collarbone all the way up to the back of his ear and then transferred to the other side and licked down until he reached the tip of his shoulder. He then started kissing Nunew's neck as he undo Zee's trousers and pullednit down. Once Nunew stepped out of them, Zee gently lied Nunew down to the bed and caressed Nu's legs. He placed himself in between them and pushed his body down towards Nunew so he can feel.how hard his erection is.

"It's been a while since I've been intimate like this. But I have never had the urge of wanting somebody as much as I do now with you. This is your first, isnt it?" Zee licked his lips as a blush forms in Nunew's cheeks.

Nunew nodded. Zee is his first in everything. His first kiss, first boyfriend, first intimacy and now his first time to have sex. He feels like he's baring everything to Zee and he now feels shy about it.

"Im trying so hard to control myself right now. You dont have a clue of how much I want you. But I dont want to rush you. I dont want to hurt you. I want to make love to you, not just sex." Zee told Nunew

"So I am going to ask you again and again, are you really ready for this? We dont have to rush things. We dont have to do this if you're not ready. I can wait. We can wait for as long as you like" Zee told Nunew tenderly.

Nunew reached forward and softly kissed Zee

"Hia. I want you. And if my erection is not an evidence for that then i dont know what is. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you. Im aching for more. I need you to take me and be one with me" Nunew said to Zee

Zee searched Nu's eyes for any doubts or uncertainty but all he can see is love and lust. Zee then kissed Nunew deeply and pulled down Nunew's boxers.

"If you are uncomfortable with anything that we are about to do, tell me. If I hurt you, you tell me immediately. Okay?" Zee said to Nunew.

Nu nodded and also pulled Zee's boxers down. Zee then started kissing nunew's chest down to his stomach until he reached nu's crotch. He kissed Nunew's inner thigh which made Nunew moan

"Hia.."

Zee wrapped his large hands into Nunew's shaft and licked the tip of Nunew's dick

"Mmmmmhhhhhh" nunew moans

Zee then started sucking Nunew's head as his hand goes up and down his shaft.