Twenty

Nunew amazingly managed to take a nap through a busy Friday dinner service. He was initially busy editing his lyrics. But then he decided to wear his earphones to listen to the music to know which parts to edit. He was inside his creative zone as he observes Zee do his thing. He was enjoying listening to music and writing lyrics as he observe him. But watching Zee work must have been relaxing as he didnt realize that he already fell asleep.

"Hey Boss" Net calls him.

"Yeah?" Zee answers as he looks at Net while cooking

"Look" Net pointed at Nunew who was comfortably sitting in a corner napping.

"How could he sleep through this noise?" Max asked

"I saw him put on his earphones. He must still be wearing it" Tutor said.

"Max, watch this for a bit." Zee told max. He then went to the locker room and took his light button up shirt plus Nunew's jumper and then went back.

He folded the jumper and put it beside his head to make him comfortable. He then covered him with his shirt and went back to his station

"Alright boys, no unnecessary shouting now okay?" Zee told them and the boys nodded.

The service went well and Nunew woke up because his phone rang. He jolted awake and saw Zee's shirt on top of him and his jumper on his side.
Must be Hia. He said in his head as he looked at Zee. He then remembered his phone so he looked at who's calling. It was Leang. His manager. He signed to Zee that he's gonna step out at the back to answer the call and Zee nodded.

"Hello phi?" Nunew said.

"Hi Nu. Are you at Zee's kitchen again? I could hear it when you answered." Leang asked him

"Oh yeah. I spent the whole day with the boys" Nunew told him

"Im happy that you found new friends. But are you sure you're ready to pursue somebody? It's not that im stopping you Nunew. Im more than happy that you found somebody you like because it's being good for your music. And Zee is a good man, i dont have any problems with him at all. I like him for you. He's good for you. But being in an industry like ours is not easy. And you know that. Would Zee be able to handle it?" Leang asked him concerningly.

"Phi we're not in a relationship yet. I havent even thought that far. I just want to spend more time with him that's all. With regards to the media and papz, i will handle it. I will protect him even if it cost me. I wont let anybody hurt him" Nunew told him seriously

Leang sighed
"Okay,.whatever you decide on you know we're behind you. Anyway, the bosses want you to make a demo that they could listen to. How's your song doing?"

"Im almost done Phi. Just a few touch ups" Nunew said

"That's good. Can you come back tomorrow afternoon? Maybe 2pm? So you can record a demo. You can cime back after. I will get a driver to get you" Leang tells him

"2pm should be fine phi." Nunew answered

"Alright then. I will see you tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner. Say hi to all of them for me. And if any of them changes their mind and wants to model, they know who to call" Leang said jokingly. He has asked every single one of them, specially Zee, if they want to become models like James since they are all good looking. But nobody took his offer up unfortunately.

Nunew then went back to the kitchen and saw them starting to clean up.

"Is everything alright?" Zee asked

"Yes Hia. P'Leang just rang about work. And he wants to know if any of you has changed their mind and wants to become a model." Nunew said while they shake their heads.