Forty Seven

Nunew's life was very eventful to say the least in the past month. He has released a New song, gotten himself a hot chef boyfriend, promoted his song all over thailand, gotten hospitalized, Sporific burning, his dad having an accident and finally meeting Zee's whole family. If he could ride a book, he could gave easily made one just with the events from the past month.

But currently, Nunew's activities were halted. He has been busy taking care of his father in the hospital. Him and Zee would take turns with Tee and Plen in being with Mon as ICU only allows a maximum 2 people per patient. Zee offered to talk to the staff to allow them all together but Plen refused saying that Zee and his family already has done so much.

Zee has never left Nunew's side. He has done all the things he needed from the bank and was able to have a meeting with Nichkhun and Tee in the hospital cafe. The two ofcourse agreed to work in the construction of his restaurant. After securing his funds, Zee and Mark were abke to buy the original lot from its owner and was also able to buy the lot next to it. Zee also put in an offer for the beach house he was eye on and is just waiting for it to be accepted. His whole attention is now with Nunew while waiting for Saporific's lot papers to be finalized. Zee's whole family also supported the Perdpiriyawongs. Pensri and Phichai check in on Mon and the rest if them everyday while the two sisters and Nichkhun always bring them food and drinks.

Two days after the surgery, Mon showed signs that he can now breathe on his own so they slowly woke him up and removed the breathing machine off of him. After a few checks, Phichai is happy that he is progressing well. Pensri also cleared his heart but wants Mon in ICU for 2-3 more days just to monitored further.
Mon can now sit up and finally eat and is on his way to recovery despite the cast on his arm and tubes on his chest. Nunew and the rest can now breathe easier and relax a bit more.

Zee and Nunew are on their way back to Nu's apartment to rest. It's now Tee and Plen's time to stay at the hospital so Zee and Nunew can rest. When Nu opened the door, he was oh so pleasantly surprised. Because the inside of his unit is filled with heart shaped balloons

 Because the inside of his unit is filled with heart shaped balloons

"Hia?!" Nunew looked back at Zee who is smiling brightly at him.

"Go on, go inside" Zee said as he pushes him in while he chuckles

"What is all of this?!" Nunew asks as he looks around. There is balloon hearts everywhere in the living room. There are paper decorations hanging from the ceiling too. The only thing left bare is the small kitchen that he has. He walked around and took the big white teddy bear. He followed the trail of balloons and opened his bedroom door and when he did. His jaw dropped to the floor. For his bedroom is decorated with lovely flowers

 For his bedroom is decorated with lovely flowers