Fifty Six

It's already been a week since Saporific opened their doors again to their hungry patrons. Zee and the boys have been busy with the restaurant while Nune has been occupied with writing his songs and picking furnitures for Zee's new house since the renovation will be finished soon.

He would normally either stay at the staff room upstairs in the restaurant but when he has a burst of inspiration, he would stay at home and compose until his head hurts.

Tonight is one of those nights. He has been at home for 3 days now. He would normally prepare food for himself or heat up whatever Zee put in the fridge for him and then he would wait for zee to arrive home and they would have either tea or hot chocolate together as they talk about their day. Today though Nunew just feels lazy. He also stuck as he now has a composer's block. He has been staring at his laptop for over two hours now and he still has nothing to add to his song.

Nunew looked at the clock.
It's 9:20pm. He suddenly had an idea.
He grabbed his phone went to his search page.

The chefs are knackered.
The restaurant has been a full house since they open. There is even lines outside their door now. This also mean that the kitchen is busier than ever.

The crew has been staring at the clock for 10 minutes now. 5min more and the kitchen will be officially closed and they would be able to start cleaning up. They are counting down until 9:30 so that they can finally breathe.

9:28pm, just when they thought that they are now off the hook and could now start thinking about their day off since its a Sunday, Park came in holding a ticket. Feeling sorry about the last minute order, he awkwardly smiled at them.

"Aaaaaw maaan! Dont tell me somebody just got a seat!" Tutor asked.

"No, actually this is an online last minute order for a take away" Park said.

All the seniors then looked at Zee. A small smile forming on their lips. The juniors looked baffled. Why are their bosses looking at the big boss?

"Dont tell me..." Yim whispered

"Dont tell you what?" Pak muttered

Zee looked at Poppy with curiosity in his eyes.

"What's the name on the order?" Zee asked him.

Park looked at the ticket.
"It just says Nu, Boss"

And with that the senior chefs, including Max, threw their aprons in the counter.

Zee chuckled as he looks at the ticket.

1 seared fish
1 lemon and pesto pasta
1 tiramisu
1 lava cake

"I guess he got hungry" Zee giggled as he takes out a pan and started heating it up.

The juniors looked baffled as to why the seniors are all rejoicing.

"Phi, why are you all so happy? We just got a late order!" Peat said to Tommy.

"Oh wait, we forgot that you didnt know yet" Tommy said

"Know what?" Noeul asked

"The legend of Mr. last minute order" Jimmy said to them.

" Mr. Last minute order? Who's that?" Fort repeated.

"You'll know later when he comes in. You'll also know the reason why Boss is the only one allowed to make it and why he looks so happy as he cooks whatever is on that order" Net said with a smile.

Zee just shakes his head on them.
"Yim, pack 1 tiramisu and 1 lava cake to go. Do you still have any macarons left?" Zee asked Yim

"Uhmmm.. just enough to fill a small box, would that be enough for him?" Yim asked