Sixty Five

Zee Pruk Panich is so fucking stubborn.

This is what Nunew kept on repeating in his head for the past hour. Zee has been feeling unwell for the past couple of days. He has been telling Nunew that he'll be fine soon but he seems to be getting worse. Nunew asked Mark to check in on him and he said Zee really look like shit so Nu called Peak to come and see him.

Well Nunew got a voice message from her when he was changing out of his concert clothes. He's in the Philippines for his 2nd and last day of his sold out concert tour. He just finished performing in the Philippine Arena and he's getting ready for the photo op sessions.

Nunew listened to the voice message from Peak.

"Nunew, you have got to help me or else im going to kill him myself. He needs to be in the hospital. He's too poorly! He wont eat because he says it hurts and keep on saying he'll be fine soon! If he doesnt get fluids on him, he'll collapse! I swear he's like a bloody stubborn kid. He wont listen to me and Im a fucking doctor for goodness sake! He will only listen to you so can you please call him when you hear this? Or else i might strangle him to death. Or worse, i would need to call mom to drag him out, and he would rather get killed by me than see mom angry. So call him please!" Peak said on the voice message.

Nunew rubbed his temple.

"Im gonna kill him myself." Nunew muttered.

He tries to ring him as he gets his make up retouched. Zee's not answering so he tries Peak.

"Phi! How is he?" Nunew asked as soon as Peak answered.

"He's in his room, sleeping. Ive given him some meds but his fever wont go down enough. Its still too high. P'Peach said she would go and bring IV fluids and meds from the hospital if it still wouldnt go down" Peak said

"Did you call ma and pa?" Nunew asked

"Oh dear lord No. If I do that they would send an ambulance and drag him out like an animal in a Zoo." Peak said.

"Im going to go home tonight. Can you please stay with him for a bit more? Until I come back?" Nunew asked

"Ofcourse! But how are you going to get home this time? Are you done?" Peak asked

"Few more hours, i just need to finish this photo op. I'll book the earliest flight i can get. Even if i need to charter a flight" Nu said.

"Nu! Dont rush too much. Im here to look after him. If you end up getting into an accident or sick, i will be in trouble with Zee." Peak said

"Phi, i want to go home. I need to see him." Nunew said
"This is more for my state of mind. Id go crazy if i wont see him tonight. I would be worried sick" Nunew said as he looks for flights.

"You two really cant be separated long. You're attached to the hip" Peak said as she sighed.

"Phi, last flight is at 9:40pm. I'll be in Bangkok just after midnight which means I will be home by 3am. " Nunew said

"Nu, its already 5pm there. Will you be able to make it to that flight?" Peak asked

"I will make sure that I do. I'll call you when i arrive in bangkok. I'll book a cab from the airport" Nunew said

"Alright then, ring me when you land." Peak told him

"Will do. I need to go phi. Bye" Nunew said before he ended the call.

He then looked at where Leang is.

"Phi... I -"

"I already booked us a flight. I messaged the driver to get ready, i booked a cab from the airport to rayong for you" Leang said to him