Seventy One

Zee and Nunew came out of Zee's Lexus and handed over his keys to a vallet. They were greeted by Peach and Nichkhun's wedding planner who happened to be theirs as well.

"Hi P'Sam! " Nunew greeted her

"Hi boys! You two look good" Sam told them.

"Anyway, im so sorry I cant stay and chat im needed at reception. See you two later!" Sam said as she waves at them.

Nunew looked around and he was impressed by how massive this is.

"Wow. This is a grand wedding" Nunew said.

"Yep. They invited everybody." Zee said as he looks around too.

"Dont you want one of these? You have a lot of family members" Nunew said

"Yeah whose names i dont remember. Nope, this is not me" Zee told Nunew.

Nu stepped closer to him and fixed his tie.

"I dont care if its just the two of us, as long as I get married to you, Im happy" Nunew said as he finishes with Zee's bow tie.

Zee smiles widely at him as he feels the same.

A photographer then came and asked them to pose for a photo.

Zee and Nunew stood close to each other and looked at the camera

"Wow I cant believe you two arent models. " the photographer muttered before he went away.

Zee and Nunew looked at each other as they laugh.

"That was a bit random" Nunew said.

"Agreed" Zee replied as he chuckle.

"Should we visit the two? You can go to P'Peach and I'll go to P'Nichkhun" Nunew suggested.

"Okay, then we exchange?" Zee asked and Nunew nodded.

"Divide and conquer. I like it" Zee giggled.

"See you later baby" zee said as he waves at Nunew.

Nichkhun made Nunew one of his grooms men together with the Nichkhun's other members while Zee is the one and only Bridesman.

Nunew entered the groom's quarters and all 2pm members looked at him