Fifty Four

Nunew was helping Zee go down to the beach at 5am. He was holding Zee's waist on his right and a picnic basket on his left hand while Zee holds the mat on his left.

They found a nice spot and Nunew laid the mat down and helped Zee sit down as he arranges the fruits and sandwiches he made for breakfast. He then poured some coffee into a disposable cup and handed it to Zee.

"Careful Babe, its hot coffee" Nunew tells Zee as he pours himself one. He sighed as he have a sip of his coffee.

"Im sorry Nunew" Zee said when he hears the heavy sigh of Nu

"Huh? Sorry for what Hia?" Nunew asked, baffled as to why Zee is apologizing all of a sudden

"Im sorry for being a burden. Im a nuissance at the moment" Zee sadly asked.

Nunew put his cup down and took Zee's from him too. He then held both of Zee's hands

"Hia, why do think like that?" Nunew asked. He then put both of Zee's hands on his cheeks

"Hia, you will never going to be a burden or a nuissance to me. Ever." Nunew sighed.
"I love taking care of you as much as you love cooking for me. I love that I can do things for you. I like it when you lean and depend on me." Nunew said

"But dont you feel tired taking care of me? You have to do everything in the house, you even have to constantly look after me. Dont you feel fed up?" Zee sadly asked

"Well do you feel tired and fed up when you have to take care of me specially when Im sick?" Nunew asked. Zee shakes his head.

"No, i like it when you're clingy" Zee tells him

"Well its the same for me. I love taking care of you. I especially love it when you get clingy. When you constantly try to reach for me and feel where I am. It gives me warm tingles." Nunew smiles at him.

"So stop thinking like that. Okay? I love you. And i will take care of you until i cant." Nunew closed their foreheads together.

"I love you too Baby. Thank you" Zee said before kissing Nunew's lips.

The sun then started to rise as they break the kiss. Nunew hugged Zee's waist and tucked his head on his shoulder.

"The sun is starting to rise" Nunew says to Zee.

"The colors of the sky is starting to change from dark blue to orange to yellow. Its still as beautiful as ever." Nunew describes to Zee.

"I bet. But im sure its not as beautiful as you" Zee said to Nunew. He kissed the top of his head.

Nu then looked up at him and smiled
"You're too good of a sweet talker Hia" Nunew tells him

"Well somebody fed me too much sweets last night" Zee cheekily saif which made Nunew slap his arm

Zee dipped his head and kissed Nunew's lips
"The natural taste of your lips is still my favorite flavor though" Zee said before he kisses his lips again.

It's 2 and half weeks left until the reopening of Saporific. Nunew, James and Nat teamed up to finish decorating the restaurant and they are nearly done. Few more deliveries to wait for and their styling will be complete.

They have also hired and trained new staff which are now also familiar with Nunew, James and Nat who now mostly part of the team by association. They are teamed with a senior member of staff so their jobs can be cohesively done.

These are the new staff, their position and who they are teamed up with

Park - Front House - teamed with Poppy