Sixty Four

Nunew wants to marry Zee.

That's what all he can think about. He has already asked Zee's parents for his hand the last time he was in Bangkok. He invited Pensri, Phichai, Peach and Peak for lunch and he asked for their blessing. When Pensri and Phichai immediately hugged Zee as the two sisters started crying. They gave him their full blessing and Nu couldnt be happier.

"Just dont plan the wedding before mine" Peach winked at him

"Ofcourse! Im still singing at your wedding!" Nunew told her. He indeed promised that he would sing at her and Nichkhun's wedding when Nick proposed to her last month.

Nu then started planning his proposal. He wanted it to be intimate, he wanted it to be special. So he asked Max and Net to teach him how to cook Zee's favorite meals. He has decided to cook for his soon to be other half.

The ring he chose is a simple emerald cut tiffany and co titanium ring. He knows zee appreciate simplicity more than anything but Nunew doesnt want it to be too simple. Zee deserves more than that. So when he saw this diamond ring, he knew this would be perfect for Zee

 So when he saw this diamond ring, he knew this would be perfect for Zee

But much to Nunew's annoyance, his plans had to be postponed

His company decided to send him on an international tour as soon as his album went on sale. Their reasoning is that he had to reach out to his international fans and that this would be a good opportunity to promote his album abroad. They chose several specific countries that has a good fanbase for him. The whole tour would last for 3 months with the last one held in Bangkok as it would land on his birthday.

So here he is in his hotel in Warsaw in Poland, resting after his long flight. It's 5pm in Poland which means its 11pm in Thailand. So as soon as he finished his shower, he immediately video called Zee. He has not seen him for 1 whole month and he absolutely miss him so much now.

When Zee answered, he almost dropped his phone because Zee is topless. Showing Nu all his gloriousness which doesnt help Numew's homesickness at all

 Showing Nu all his gloriousness which doesnt help Numew's homesickness at all