Chapter Three

A/N

A/N. So the reason this title chapter is called Chapter Three is because it's in Sophie's point of view and I wanted each chapter to seem like it was from the book. Also, this is in the third-person POV now. 

Sophie Foster:

The day started out boring at Foxfire. Not that Sophie didn't love being a student here, but there were more pressing matters at hand. Sophie would have much rather stayed home and looked for clues to her current problem, but Edaline insisted that she go to school and act like a normal teenage elf would. But there isn't anything normal about her either. 

Grady said that maybe Foxfire and seeing her friends would take her mind off of things. Not saying that Grady wasn't right, but he also wasn't wrong either. Most of the more eventful classes did take her mind off of things, but the one she was in now made her mind wander everywhere. She started off thinking about the Neverseen. She knew she had defeated them, but the mysterious letter she got made her nervous that she hadn't beaten them. after all, they had tricked her before. 

Watch you where you can't see. Watch the darkness. Watch out for me. 

That was what the note said. Sophie had re-read it a million times to try and figure out what it made. But then the letter disappeared so she couldn't read it again. Maybe the letter was all in her mind. She had told Grady and Edaline this. They had shared a concerned look with eachother before telling Sophie that it might of been her PTSD. 

Sophie shook her head, and continued her train of thought to nowhere. She thought of the Blackswan, her human sister Amy, and a certain blonde-haired, ice-blue-eyed elf were one thing her mind couldn't stop thinking about. 

And their first kiss. Sophie felt a blush rising in her cheeks so she placed both her hands on the side of her face, hoping that this would cover the blush. The Elvin History class was the one class that Sophie let her mind wander- usually. Sometimes some things were important. 

Not always.

Sophie felt something in the back of her mind. An aching pain that traveled forward to just above her temples. She groaned and rubbed her head.

"Miss Foster?" Lady Sanja had stopped her rant to get Sophie's attention. "Are you alright?"

Sophie was tired of this class, and she had a major headache, so she said, "No, I have a major headache. I'd like to ask Elwin what's wrong if that's alright?"

Lady Sanja quirked her head at Sophie but motioned for Sophie to go on. She grabbed her things and walked out of the classroom with her hair around her face, trying to not notice all of her peers staring at her. 

A/N Oh my Lord. I'm writing this with a major headache. That's where I got the inspiration for Sophie to have a headache because my dam head is killing me! This is what it must feel like to get hit in the head with a brick or a hairbrush... Ugh. Kill me now.