warnings and authors note!

Since this is a hunger games fanfic, it will contain blood, gore, mentions of prostitution, mental health, slight mention of suicidal tendencies (nothing explicit), etc. If that is uncomfortable for you, please do not read for your own safety. You are all very important and matter so please don't risk anything for a finnick fanfic, even though he is perfection lmao.
Everything, including some of the games that past victors had won, is a little changed and doesn't directly follow the exact timeline in the hunger games universe. It was kinda hard to spread out the sister's games that they won because they all had to be certain ages to be able to participate and for my own plot the sister's games are from the 60th-the 64th games with Cove's games being the 66th, right after Finnick's. The victors that had previously won those specific games are all still victors, just of different games that aren't specifically mentioned.
Some of my characters are designed to make you mad, like most of the sisters, but it is from a result of the capitol and the games. Finnick will also be living through Mockingjay part 2, he deserves to live and didn't have to die.
Finnick also won't be sold by Snow in this because i have a special plan up my sleeve for it to be avoided thankfully, teehee, but that doesn't make Snow any less evil. Us hunger games girlies have to remain strong even though Tom Blythe is a beautiful human.
Also, I love talking so feel free to comment, or even vote, wink wink.
I do not own anything besides my characters and their plot, all of my pictures came from Pinterest! #aestheticgirly.
If you need any clarification on anything, please lmk! If any of this upsets you, please find another book that will not, please always put yourself first. Also this is my first book, so please give me some grace!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Sahara <3