-8-

Chapter 8

Y/n awoke to a room filled with her eyes widened with surprise as she spotted Jungkook standing by the bedside, there were some shopping bags on her bed and on the floor.

"Good morning, doll.” Jungkook greeted with a warm smile, presenting the gifts. "I thought you might like these."

Y/n smiled, she knows what each bag contains, he likes to gift her clothes, shoes, perfume, bags and stuff like that. Her whole wardrobe is filled with everything selected by Jungkook.

He likes to make her dress in a certain way, smell like a certain way, act like a certain way, he just wants her to act, do, wear, like the way he prefers.

She does like it, when he does something for her, she smiles and wraps her arms around him.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook. This is amazing," Y/n said, hugging him tightly.

He held her waist and wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. Bringing her to the bath to have a shower together, while he makes out with her. After showering, he said,“I want to dress up as my doll.”

Y/n sat on the chair in front of the mirror while Jungkook was looking at which outfit he wanted Y/n to wear today. The size of her wardrobe is huge, not because she likes it, but because of how much Jungkook adores dressing her. He picked a dress.

Y/n, seated nearby, observed him as he began to dress her like a living doll.

"Why do you like pink so much, Jungkook?" Y/n asked. She couldn't shake the feeling of being under his control.

Sometimes she wonders if breathing without his permission is allowed.

Jungkook paused, his gaze fixating on her. "I don't particularly like pink. I just think it looks perfect on you," he replied with an unsettling calmness, adjusting a strand of her hair.

As he continued to style her, Y/n couldn't help but feel like an object, an extension of Jungkook's distorted desires.

She stared at him, “I love you baby,”

“Hmm, I think you should wear this on top, it's getting a little cold now.” He said, ignoring that she said ‘I love you’.

She held his head. “Jungkook, it has been almost a year, what are we?”

“What? Y/n don't complicate things, I like you, I like you so much since the day I put my eye on you. You are my favorite doll.” He said. She stared at him, slowly realizing that to him, she was nothing more than a doll to be manipulated and controlled.

But he will change, right? For 14 years, since they adopted Y/n, Jungkook gave her so much importance.
__

As Mr. and Mrs. Jeon was going to the breakfast table. She felt tension from the argument between Jungkook and Y/n the night before. Mr. Jeon looked at his phones. “Woah, it was unexpected from Risa.”

“What happened?” Mrs. Jeon asked. Mr. Jeon shook his head and put his phone in his pocket. “Honey, I am worried about Risa and Jungkook.”

“Why?” Mr. Jeon asked.

"Do you think they're okay?" she asked her husband, her voice filled with worry. “They were fighting.”

Mr. Jeon reassured her, "Don't worry too much. They're young; they'll work it out.”

Just as he spoke, they entered the dining room just to see Jungkook and Y/n smiling as Jungkook was feeding Y/n with a huge smile on his face.

They noticed Jungkook feeding Y/n a bite with a genuine smile. Mrs. Jeon felt concerned  as she witnessed the seemingly affectionate gesture.