-19-

Chapter 19

Y/n was going to her car after college ended. She saw the car, "Ah! Why? Flat tire seriously?!" 

She was tired and wanted to go back home. She first called Namjoon, but he was busy and couldn't attend her call. She didn't call dad as she knows he will tell her to bring the driver with her and scold her.

She then decided to call mom, she picked her call. "Mom, my tire is flat. Send someone to fix it and a driver too. I am tired."

"Okay, I will send someone to fix it. But Jungkook must be in college. You can go back with him." She said, She wanted to ignore him now. 

"No, he is annoying, send a driver. Or leave it. I will take a cab." 

"You know you won't be able to find any cab near your campus, I will tell Jungkook." She hung up the call.

Y/n kicked her car tire hard. Why do she have to see him? 

"Hi, Y/n. Is everything alright?" Her classmate Junho stopped to ask her. 

"Nothing, I will manage." She replied. 

"Flat tire, I can fix it for you if you want." He offered. Y/n shrugged her shoulders. 

"You can try." She stepped away. 

"By the way, are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked. 

"I don't know, I haven't decided yet." She replied. She already had enough in the club, now she doesn't know if she wants to attend the college party.

A bike stood in front of her. The noise of it was loud enough to get everyone's attention. He took off his helmet.

"Mom called me, when will you stop bothering me?" Jungkook said.

"I didn't bother you, What is this? Why didn't you bring your car today?" She asked. 

"Because I didn't know you were riding with me." He said. "Now take this and hop on." He gave her a helmet.

"Let me drive then," She said and he smirked, and moved back. 

"Sure, I would like to hug you from behind." He exclaimed and her eyes widened a little, she looked at the bike and then at him.

"I will wait," She crossed her arms.

"It's hot outside, you will get sick." He said. 

"I am not that fragile," She replied. 

"I am here because of Mom. She will scold me if I go back home without you. "

Y/n groaned in irritation. "Ahh, fine. But don't tell Dad."

'Don't tell dad', Jungkook didn't think that this simple sentence would bother him that much. Why did she use it in such a way? Why can't he let dad know about this?

"But I am fixing her car." Junho said. 

"Then fix it, the driver will come and pick it up." Jungkook exclaimed. She sat on the back of the bike.

"Hold me, Y/n." For 4 years, he wasn't able to say that to her, or touch her.

She was nervous, and her hands were trembling. He held her hands and wrapped it around him, placing one hand exactly over his heart. He took a deep breath, as if this gave him a new life. 

Why did she hurt him like that? Everything was going fine until she told dad and Namjoon. 

"Hold tightly, I will not stop if you fall down." He said. She hit his shoulder.