Flirting

Flirting. JJ's love language. All he ever does. Makes everyone laugh when he embarrasses the heck out of Kie.

(JSYK, I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE MORE STUFF LIKE THIS BUT I DON'T ANYONE I KNOW PERSONALLY TO SEE IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME. BUT I'LL TRY IT OUT. LMK HOW IT IS! THIS IS HOW I WANT JJ AND KIE TO FLIRT IN SEASON 4. I KNOW THEY FLIRT QUITE A BIT, BUT I WANT MORE!
---------------------------

JJ taps on Kie's window, which she happily opens. He lets himself in, pulling himself to a balance, and hugs her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck.

"Hey, cupcake, I missed you." JJ tells her. He gently kisses the top of her head.

"Missed you too, J." She said with a smile.

"In what way?" He says with a wink, causing her to turn red and swat at his chest.

"JJ!" She whisper-yells.

"Sorry, sorry. But I did really miss you!" He confirms.

"I missed you too, bud." She smiled into his chest.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He asked, knowing damn well what she said.

"Bud?" She said, biting back her smile.

"Sweetheart-" he whispered, backing her up to the wall. "We both know I ain't your bud." He finished as his whispers stopped echoing in her head. His finger found her chin as she talked.

She slowly nodded, loving the attention he was giving her. He then kissed her head and picked her up with no warning. It made her squeal as he exited her room.

They find their way to the chateau. Well, JJ did. He refused to let Kie walk. Although she tried to fight it, she knew she couldn't fight this dork. Her dork.

They reached the backyard. 4 of them circled around the fire.

"Well look who it is!" Sarah screeched.

They all laughed as the pair took their seats. By seats, I mean one real seat, and Kiara's personal favorite seat, JJ's lap. His arms held her tight as she dunk comfortably into the chair and him.

"Okay, should we play truth or dare?" JJ asks.

They all nod in response, and prepare themselves for the worst. They all know they can't hold back.

JJ, of course, the creator of the idea, speaks up first. "I'll start. John B, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." He states.

No one. And I repeat, no one, wants a dare from JJ.

"Ugh, lame. Why were you and Sarah so loud last night?" He asked.

They couple turn bright red. Sarah turns to his in John B's chest. Everyone's laughing. Of course JJ's the one to ask that question. Bro does nottttt hold back.

"SHUT UP, JJ! YOU AND KIE LITERALLY GO AT IT LIKE FERAL CREATURES EVERY TIME."  John B yells in embarrassment.

Kie turns bright red, and everyone's laughing. Of course, JJ, is smirking. Like always when in comes to her.

"Not my fault. My girl likes it the way she likes it. Rough." He states as if it's nothing. He turns to look at his very, very red girlfriend. Her hands are covering her face, making everyone laugh harder.

"STOP IT!" Kie squeals, still super embarrassed.

JJ smiles and slowly rubs her waist. His lips make contact with the side of her head. She smiles a little and slowly looks at him, face still bright pink.

He chuckles, "you're so cute, Kie." He says, smiling.

He gently pulls her head to his chest. She listens to the calming sound of his heartbeat, as her face slowly goes back its normal shade.

"Stop ittt!" She pouted, dragging out her words.

He chuckles, shaking his head no. He continues to gently massage her waist. Her smile grows bigger. She hums out a sigh, showing him she's comfortable.

After a while of playing truth or dare, everyone starts to clear the place. Cleo and Pope dipped, Sarah and John B were very intently staring at the fire.

Her eyelids start to feel heavy, making JJ, smile more.

"Sweetheart, do you want me to take you to bed?"
JJ asks her in a low whisper. She groans and nods in response, stretching a little.

He picks her up, holding her tight to his chest.

"Where you two lovebirds headed?" John B asks.

"Oh you know- sleep, unlike you too." JJ says with a wink, running inside to the spare room.

When they enter, her gently sets her on the bed. He takes one his hoodies out of the closet, and helps Kiara put it on. Next, he picks her up and takes her to the bathroom. She sets her on the counter and stands between her legs. He smiles, kissing her forehead, trying to be quick, since she can hardly keep her eyes open. He gently brushes her teeth for her, and puts her hair up in a bun. He carries her back to the spare room and lays her down. By the time they hit the mattress, she's out like a light.

"Night, Kie. I love you, baby." He says, gently kissing her head, pulling her close.

"Mmh- I love you too, jayj." She whispers, OFFICIALLY out like a light.

-----------------------------

I DIDNT FLIRT AS MUCH AS ID LIKE TO, BUTTT, I UPDATED. MORE COMING IN THE ITBER TWO BOOKS SOMETIME SOON. THANKS!!