It's Just Water! Well- Maybe It's Not

In the summer, the pogues just like being pogues. This summer there was something special. Everyone had a relationship. All the ones that everyone wanted. John B and Sarah, JJ and Kiara, and Pope and Cleo. Well what if a hot summer day they boys shotgunned beers and the girls were laughing. Well, what if it's midday?

The pogues throw water balloons at each other. All the ammo back and forth, boys vs girls. The boys were obviously aggressive and more competitive. The girls were here to have fun, and not die from how aggressive the boys are.

KIE

"Retreat!!" Sarah yells, as the boys grab a giant bucket of water and look for a victim.

We all run towards the woods, flip flops tapping loudly against Sarah's feet, and my tennis shoes clacking loudly against the ground. The boys voices and laughter become distant. We all hide. Sarah starts to climb a tree while I watch her back. Cleo is still scoping them out.

All of the sudden a giant bucket of red liquid is poured on me. I start to scream. Familiar laughter fills the air.

"JJ! I'm gonna kill you!" I yell, jumping on his back. "What did you dump on me??" I question.

"Baby! Baby! Just relax, it's just water!" He laughs, spinning around.

All of the sudden John b runs around the corner, looking for Sarah, laughing at my attack.

"Why was it red?" I ask, giving him a dirty look.

"Well... maybe it wasn't just water..." he chuckles. "It's koolaid... but it has water in it!" He puts me down.

I stand there, mouth wide open for a few moments. "JJ, that's gonna dye my hair!!"

He stands there with the same expression. "Oh shit! John B, don't dump that on Sarah! It's gonna stain her hair!" JJ exclaims.

John B drops the bucket.

"Oh you're so paying for this JJ!" I exclaim, throwing water balloon after water balloon at him, laughing at him.

No, I didn't mind my hair would be ruined, but my parents, who paid for my highlights, would kill me.

"KIE! We can talk about this!" He laughs, trying to block himself from being pelted. He starts laughing at my body, and I look down and see why.

"You dyed me red!" I exclaim, looking and my skin

He laughs and nods. "I'm sorry! Let's rinse you off!"

He takes me back to the chateau, spraying my body with a hose. My bikini sticks do my skin. My laughing becomes uncontrollable.

"That's fucking cold, asshole!" I exclaim, giggling.

He just smiles smugly, and kisses my head. "You're fine! Get over it!"

I run at him again, laughing, as I tackle him to the ground. Both of us hit the ground with a thud. Some of the koolaid stains, and some of it doesn't. It was so worth it. The moment feels unmatched.

We lay on the ground, laughing at nothing until the stars come up.