chapter seventeen

Lily awoke the next morning still nestled in between the sheets on Kurt's bed. She smiled to herself as last night's events came flooding back to her. She told Kurt that she loved him, and he said he loved her back. Not only that, but she lost her virginity to him. And it was perfect. Rolling over, Lily stretched and yawned, squinting as the sun pouring in from the open window nearly blinded her. She shivered and sat up, wondering why the window was open – it was freezing outside. But then her eyes focused and she saw Kurt curled up in the window sill smoking.

"Good morning," she said softly, beaming over at him. Kurt turned to look at her and smiled in return. Placing the cigarette between his lips he got up and walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge and leaning back so his head was in Lily's lap.

"Good morning, angel," he breathed. Blue smoke curled up from his lips as he spoke. Lily chuckled. She looked down to hide the pink blooming across her face and gasped a little when she realized she was still very much so naked, and wrapped in nothing but the thin sheet on the bed. Smirking, Kurt let his eyes wander over Lily's face and body. "Don't be shy, sweetheart," he said, taking a drag from his cigarette. "You're stunning. And anyways, I saw it all last night."

Blushing bright red, Lily leaned over and pressed her forehead against Kurt's. She took a deep breath, inhaling the safe, warm, comforting scent of cigarette smoke, sweat, and cologne. Sitting back up, Lily plucked the cigarette from between his lips and took a long drag. She would never get tired of the way the nicotine flowed through her body, to her head, where it quieted her thoughts and let her brain breathe. She let her eyes flutter closed as she leaned back on her arm and exhaled the smoke.

Kurt watched her, completely entranced by her. She looked like a painting, something so beautiful and precious and graceful that she should be untouchable. And yet, here he was, absentmindedly tracing his fingers over her collarbones, her throat, her shoulders. She was soft and smooth, her skin was like silk, but all at once sharp and severe. He could see her ribs, feel her hip bones against his when he pulled her close. But her beauty didn't only belong to her body; it was also in her mind, in her heart, and in her soul. She had this amazing capacity for love, she'd just never gotten it back. She was kind and loving and gentle and sweet, but she also had a deep, haunting sadness inside of her. And the world – which had destroyed her and made her into a million pieces of brightly-colored broken glass – had given her such a rage that rested just behind her eyes.

Kurt thought of all of this as he stared at her. He wanted nothing more than to love her, to protect her, to see her bloom as beautifully as the flower for which she was named. His rough fingertips ran over her chest, dragging down between her breasts and to her stomach. Kurt pressed his hand flat and felt her heartbeat against his palm.

The sheet now lay abandoned across Lily's lap, her whole upper body exposed to the cold air. She gazed down at Kurt through heavy-lidded eyes, his own striking blue eyes trained on his hand as it rose and fell with her breathing. I'm still naked, the thought struck her smoke-clouded mind. But she wasn't shy anymore. Not even a little bit. Kurt touched her like no one else ever had. When he touched her, she felt wanted, she felt seen, she felt real and beautiful and alive and loved. A slow smile spread over her lips as Lily reached out, running her fingers through Kurt's messy hair. He looked up at her, his ocean eyes filled with love and wonder.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Lily asked. She traced her thumb over his forehead as she gazed into his face. She wanted to memorize him.

Kurt grinned up at his angel. "You," he whispered.

"That's funny, because I was thinking about you," giggled Lily.

Kurt sat up. "Oh really?" he asked, his voice teasing. He pulled Lily onto his lap so she was straddling him, holding her close so that her breasts were pushed up against his chest. "What about me?"

Lily wrapped her arms around Kurt's neck. She leaned in and kissed him slowly, letting her tongue gently graze over his lips before pulling away and whispering, "I was just thinking about how you touch me..."

Kurt bit his lip to keep from groaning. He closed his eyes and buried his face in Lily's soft hair as her lips tickled his ear and her words started a fire in his chest. Dragging his fingers up and down her back, Kurt breathed heavily as he tried to calm down and stop himself from pinning her down and fucking her until she couldn't walk straight.

Lily knew she was stirring him up, and she grinned to herself as she felt his muscles tense underneath her. She could tell he was holding back, and she didn't want him to. She pulled her mouth away from his ear and crashed her lips onto his. She slid her tongue against his, fighting for dominance as she gently wrapped her thin hands around his throat. Kurt moaned when she squeezed softly and Lily smiled against his lips. His hands dug into her ass, pulling her closer and grinding her pussy against his hardening dick, cursing the layers of cloth separating them. Lily pulled away from the hot, needy kiss, gasping for breath as her chest heaved against his.

"Please," Kurt begged. "Please, Lily," he buried his face in her neck, pressing soft kisses into her skin as he continued pleading. Lily rolled her hips and Kurt whimpered, making her giggle. "Pleaseee, babyy... I need you." He moaned breathlessly.

Lily smiled. "I'm all yours," she whispered.

Kurt didn't need to hear it twice. In a split second, he had Lily pinned to the bed, the sheet torn away from her body, and her legs spread – one of her knees resting on his shoulder. He looked at her like he was a starving man, and she was the only thing that could satisfy him. Keeping his eyes glued to her face, Kurt dipped his head between her legs and placed a kiss on her aching clit. Lily whined; she wanted, she needed more. He sank two of his fingers into her dripping hole and she winced.

"You okay, baby?" Kurt asked, his voice and expression full of concern.

Lily nodded, her eyes squeezed shut from the pain. "Yeah... Yeah I'm ok," she breathed. "I'm just, uhm, sore... from last night." Her fingers clawed at the bedsheets.

Kurt pulled his fingers from her pussy, kissing the inside of her thigh apologetically. He rubbed her clit gently, making her moan softly and her body forget the pain from before. He sped up and slowed down, driving her crazy and making her squirm underneath him as he teased her sensitive clit with alternately aggressive and torturously slow movements. When she was whimpering and gasping for breath, shaking and begging him for more, Kurt took his fingers away and pressed his tongue to her soft, wet folds. He groaned in appreciation as he tasted her. Lily moaned uncontrollably as he lapped at her sore cunt, circling her clit and dipping his tongue into her hole over and over. She pulled at his hair and arched her back as pleasure melted through her body.

Digging his nails into her thighs, Kurt buried his face between her legs. He ate her like she was his last fucking meal – and god was she delicious. He sucked her clit into his mouth and slid a finger inside her, making her scream in pleasure. He pumped in and out as her velvet-soft walls clenched around his finger, her wetness dripping down his hand, soaking the sheets and making his cock painfully hard. He sped up the thrusts and Lily's cunt tightened, along with her grip on his hair, making Kurt groan. Lily cried out, moaning in ecstasy.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She forced out between gasps for breath. "Fuck! Kurt, I'm cumming!!"

Kurt didn't stop. He kept on fingering her and lapping at her over-sensitive clit until Lily's orgasm ripped through her body, leaving her shaking and whimpering, gasping for air and dripping wet. Sitting up, Kurt grinned at Lily. He stared into her eyes and licked his lips, savoring her sweet taste.

"That was fucking amazing." Lily breathed. She looked like she'd been hit with a Mack truck.

Kurt laughed. "I'm glad you thought so," he said.

Lily looked around the room, still in shock. She looked back at Kurt, and with a terribly mischievous look in her eyes, said, "I need a shower."