chapter thirty six

March 9, 1993

Kurt awoke to the warm early-spring sun shining through the window. He rolled over, reaching for the soft, sleeping lump next to him. He wrapped his arms around Lily, pulling her closer to him and nestling his face in her hair. The smell of vanilla and cigarettes clung to her skin and Kurt smiled as he looked down at the girl in his arms. He kissed her cheek, down her face to her jaw and her neck, his teeth grazing over her pulse before he kissed across her shoulder and down her arm. The feeling of his lips on her skin stirred Lily awake and she let out a little sound, half whine and half groan, as she was pulled out of her dreams.

"Good morning, baby," Kurt whispered. He brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes as they fluttered open.

Lily scrunched her nose and squeezed her eyes shut again. "Noooo," she grumbled. "Imma...back to sleep...goodnight..."

Kurt rolled his eyes. Lily hated waking up even more than he did, which was saying something. He leaned down, pressing a sweet kiss to her neck before digging his teeth into her skin and then dragging his tongue over the bite. She whimpered softly at the pain, but didn't stir much.

"What do I have to do to get you to wake up, hm?" Kurt mumbled against her neck, his hand sliding down her stomach, over her hip to her thigh.

Lily didn't reply, her brain was still only half-awake, but she pressed herself against his body, craving more of his touch. Kurt smiled at the feeling of her body's reaction to him. He scratched his nails along the soft flesh, squeezing her inner thigh teasingly. Her legs shifted a bit as she felt heat pooling between her thighs and a soft whine slipped past her lips. Grinning, Kurt continued kissing her neck and slid his hand between her legs, stroking her pussy over the thin fabric of her underwear. He traced around her clit before pressing down on it and pulling a moan from her throat. Lily's eyes opened, her gaze meeting Kurt's. Her face flushed pink at the look of lust in his beautiful blue eyes. He smiled down at her, pressing his lips to hers, and Lily kissed him back passionately as her stomach filled with butterflies.

Kurt's hands gripped her waist as Lily threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer and turning so she was facing him. She tugged on his hair, making him groan, and their tongues danced together as he held her close. Lily could feel his ribs pressing against hers, their hearts beating faster and faster as the kiss became more heated and laced with desire. Kurt grabbed Lily's thigh, pulling it up to rest on his hip and grinding into the warmth of her cunt. Lily moaned, breaking the kiss and hiding her face in Kurt's neck, cursing the layers of clothing separating their bodies. She rolled her hips against him, her desperation growing stronger by the second.

Without saying a word – both of their minds preoccupied with the feeling of each others' bodies – Lily yanked her t-shirt over her head and Kurt pushed his boxers off before reaching for Lily's underwear. He toyed with the waistband, looking into her eyes for permission. When she nodded, smiling excitedly, he pulled them down her legs, connecting their lips once more as he pushed his dick inside her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Kurt moaned, squeezing her thigh.

Lily smiled, kissing his neck and raking her nails over his shoulder blade, drawing bright red lines. Her eyes fluttered shut and a loud moan left her mouth as Kurt started to move, slowly thrusting in and out of her. He tried to be gentle, keeping in mind that Lily had just woken up, but it was hard when he could feel her hands on his waist and in his hair and her lips on his neck. She dug her nails into his skin, the pleasure running through her veins so intense that she thought she might explode; the only thing that kept her grounded in reality was Kurt's body pressing against hers and the feeling of his breath on her skin. As he started getting closer and closer to his release, he lost control, digging his nails into her flesh and pounding into her. Lily moaned, crying out his name as she felt his dick slamming into her sweet spot.