chapter twenty four

"Jesus fucking Christ," Kurt moaned, running a hand through his faded pink hair and gripping the couch cushion so hard his knuckles turned white. "Ohhhh fuck, just like that."

Lily gagged as she forced herself to take him even deeper into her throat, her eyes watering and her jaw aching as she sucked hard, tracing her tongue along the veins on his cock. Kurt's hand tangled into her hair and pushed her head as far down as he could, groaning at the feeling of Lily's throat tightening around his thick shaft.

"Come on, baby," he breathed. "You're doing so good. Breathe through your nose, you can do it."

Lily moaned; her throat was burning and her eyes were rolling back in her head, but Kurt's praise was enough to make her keep going. She could feel herself getting lightheaded as she bobbed her head up and down on his dick. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, Kurt gripped her hair and pulled her head back, smirking at her as she coughed and gasped for air, spit dripping from her lips. He leaned in, one hand still holding onto her hair, the other wrapping tightly around her throat.

"You look so pretty like this," he whispered before kissing her hard and taking her breath away all over again. His tongue slipped past her parted lips and a deep groan tore through his chest as he tasted her. She was so sweet, the vodka lingering on her tongue only adding to his desire. The kiss smudged her blood-red lipstick, and Kurt laughed softly as he tried to fix it, gently brushing his thumb against the smeared paint on her swollen bottom lip.

Lily bit her lip and leaned forward, placing a hand on his thigh and looking up at him with her big, beautiful brown eyes. She wrapped her other hand around his cock and started stroking him slowly, grinning like a devil at the groan that slipped past his lips. She leaned closer, her soft lips ghosting over his, driving him wild with her teasing. She tightened her hand around his dick and kissed him gently before pulling away and lowering her head once more. Lily never looked away from Kurt's piercing blue eyes as she pressed her tongue flat against the head of his cock, licking it agonizingly slowly and reveling in the way his breathing grew heavier and faster as he dug his fingers into the couch cushions, resisting the urge to grab her by the hair and slam his cock down her throat. Kurt was impatient; he hated being teased, but Lily made hell feel like heaven. She closed her mouth around his tip and delicately sucked.

Kurt threw his head back and groaned loudly in frustration and pleasure. "Stop fucking teasing me, Lily," he said through gritted teeth. "I swear to god, I'll make you regret it."

Lily giggled. "I can't help it, I like being the one in control." She whispered.

Kurt rolled his eyes, but he was grinning down at the girl on her knees in front of him. She dragged her tongue up the length of his dick before wrapping her lips around the head again and sucking harder than before, her hand keeping a steady rhythm all the while.

"Fucking hell..." Kurt moaned, threading his fingers through Lily's hair again and trying to hold it out of her face as she kept sucking him. The feeling of her mouth, her hand, her fucking tongue was fantastic. He could feel his mind and body starting to be overcome with ecstasy. "Fuck, Lily, I'm gonna cum." He whimpered.

Lily felt her stomach tightening and her pussy aching in need. She sped up her strokes and pressed her tongue against the underside of Kurt's dick as she hollowed her cheeks around him. The action elicited a strangled moan from Kurt that made her squeeze her thighs together as warmth flooded the space between them. Her eyes never left Kurt's face; his eyes were half closed in bliss and his lips were parted slightly as the most beautiful sounds of pleasure dripped from his tongue. His hand gripped her hair tighter and he cursed as his orgasm ripped through him. Lily couldn't help the smile that curved over her lips, still stretched around his cock as he filled her mouth with thick, salty cum.