chapter twenty eight

January 25, 1993

Lily paced around the apartment in a flurry of anxious anticipation. Kurt was coming home today and she could have sworn that the hours had passed twenty times slower than they were supposed to. She had offered to drive to the airport to pick him up, but seeing as how her driving routinely made Kurt fear for both of their lives, he had adamantly declined and told Lily that he would take a cab home.

Lily stared at the clock on the kitchen wall for the trillionth time. She still had over an hour to wait until she could hug and kiss the man she'd spent the last week missing with every bone in her body. Kurt had made sure to call her every day in spite of the time difference, but nothing could make up for not being able to hold him in her arms. Lily groaned out loud and thumped her forehead against the wall repeatedly. How fucking long did it take to get from Brazil to Seattle?!

All of a sudden, she heard a key turn in the lock on the front door. She looked up, confused and a little frightened. But her fear vanished and she screamed in delight as Kurt's bright blue eyes and now brown hair came into view. She flew across the room, crashing into him and immediately covering every inch of his face and neck with kisses. Kurt laughed, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around as he squeezed her half to death. He tripped over one of his bags and the two of them fell on top of each other on the floor.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING HOME AT 5:00?!?!" Lily screamed.

"I know," Kurt grinned. "I might have lied so I could surprise you."

Lily rolled her eyes, but her smile never faltered. "Fuck you, Kurt Cobain."

"Whatever you say," he replied. He stood up, throwing Lily over his shoulder and carrying her to the bedroom, making her squeak in surprise and excitement.

He tossed her onto the bed, took her face in his hands and kissed her. The kiss was desperate and hungry, and Lily returned it with every bit as much ferocity. Her hands crept under his shirt, her fingertips running over his stomach and chest before clawing at his back and pulling him closer to her. She moaned slightly as his hips pressed against hers and she felt his dick grinding into her. They broke apart for a moment, tugging off their clothes and throwing them aside before their lips met again, their bodies tangling together on top of the mattress. Kurt took his time as he traced his hands over Lily's skin, reveling in the feeling of her warmth and softness. It had been hell, being away from her; of all the drugs he'd done, Lily was by far the sweetest and most addicting.

His mouth traveled to her neck, his tongue dragging over her pulse and driving her wild, pulling a whine from her lips and making her dig her nails into his shoulder blades. She left long red scratches down his spine when he sunk his teeth into the sweet spot just below her jaw.

"God, Kurt," Lily breathed. "Please just fuck me already. I need you."

"Not yet," he replied, placing light kisses to her collarbone. "I wanna taste you first." He sat up, smiling at Lily as he pulled her upright and helped her out of her underwear before laying down again, his back flat against the bed, and guiding her into place so she was straddling his face.

Lily looked down at him, blushing shyly. "I, I don't really know what to do..." she whispered nervously.

Kurt just smiled, taking her hand in his and placing the other one on her thigh, rubbing small comforting circles with his thumb. "Don't worry," he said. "I know exactly what I'm doing. Just relax and have fun."

And with that, he pulled her down onto his face, attaching his lips to her clit and sucking hard. Lily cried out in surprise as pleasure flooded her senses. She squeezed Kurt's hand and gripped the metal bed frame for support as he dipped his tongue into her cunt, groaning in satisfaction at how wet she was for him. He pressed his tongue flat against her hole, licking her slowly and savoring her sweetness.