chapter eighteen

Kurt's face broke out in a huge grin. He jumped off the bed, picked Lily up – making her squeal in the process – and carried her to the bathroom. He set her down on the countertop and kissed her hard before turning the water on and stripping off his pajama pants. Pulling Lily off the counter and into his arms, Kurt gripped the back of her neck as he kissed her.

He took her breath away, making her gasp for air and at the same time moan as he traced his tongue across the roof of her mouth. It felt like fireworks were exploding on her skin when he touched her and in that moment, nothing mattered except the two of them and the feeling of his body on hers. She ran her fingers over his shoulders, his chest, his stomach, his lean muscles tensing as she touched him. Panting, she forced herself to pull away and with a teasing giggle, she ran into the shower. Kurt laughed and hurried after her; once they were both in the shower, Kurt wrapped his arms around Lily's waist, pressing his cock against her ass.

He groaned loudly in her ear, resting his head on her shoulder as he gripped her tighter to him. The hot water splashed down on their intertwined bodies as Kurt reached down between Lily's thighs and started rubbing her oversensitive clit. Lily leaned her head back in bliss as his long, rough fingers toyed with her. Before she could even process what was happening, Lily was clutching at the walls of the shower and leaning on Kurt for support as he made her come undone yet again.

Kurt chuckled softly and kissed her neck and shoulder as the beautiful trembling girl in his arms whimpered. Gently, Kurt folded her over, placing her hands on the shower wall and grabbing onto her hips to help support her. He rubbed the tip of his throbbing cock up and down her pussy lips, groaning in satisfaction as he felt how fucking wet she was. Lily whined, her legs shaking as her body tensed with need. She ached for him, but she was far too stubborn and prideful to beg.

Kurt smirked, squeezing her ass hard; the way she moaned made his dick twitch. Without warning, he slammed all the way into her, making her scream so loudly that the sound echoed around the shower. Her pussy tightened around his thick shaft and she groaned as pain and pleasure flooded her body. Kurt dug his nails into the soft flesh on her hips. He could feel that he was losing control, but he didn't want to – the last thing he wanted to do was cross Lily's boundaries or hurt her. It took everything in him to hold back as he started to move gently inside of her.

Lily could feel him holding back, and she hated it. "Kurt," she panted, water running down her back and over every one of her curves. "You don't have to be gentle with me."

Kurt stopped. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't wanna hurt you."

Lily chuckled. "I can take it," she said certainly. "I promise."

Kurt's eyes darkened as heat bloomed from his chest. He grabbed hold of Lily's hair and pulled hard, forcing her head up. She gasped in surprise at the sudden action, but at the same time her pussy leaked. Leaning in as close as he could, Kurt growled, "I think you're gonna regret that, baby"

Before Lily could respond or even process what he said, Kurt released her hair – letting her head fall back down – and started pounding into her. He was fucking merciless, slamming over and over into her small body, groaning as he felt his dick stretch her open and her walls squeeze so so tight. He felt himself getting close, and slowed his thrusts. He didn't want this to be over yet, not when Lily was shaking and making the most beautiful sounds as his cock destroyed her perfect little cunt.

Lily gasped for breath as Kurt fucked her. She was clawing at the wall, trying desperately to hold herself up. Her body and senses were completely overwhelmed and overstimulated. She was feeling more pleasure than ever before, and she felt like she was going to explode. She felt Kurt's hands on her body, caressing her stomach and chest. She whimpered as he groped her tits and squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more of his slow teasing, Kurt sped up again, his hips moving harder and faster than before. He fucked her deep, the tip of his cock slamming against her cervix so hard it almost hurt. Almost.

Kurt fucked her so hard Lily's brain nearly stopped working. She couldn't even speak, and as the knot in her stomach released, every inch of her body buzzed with pleasure. She let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream as she came on his cock, and for a moment, she couldn't move or think or breathe. Just feel.

Kurt's knees buckled as Lily's cunt clenched around his cock so hard he couldn't move. He forced himself as deep as he could and shot his load into her, moaning uncontrollably.

They stayed like that for a while, the water running down on them, both coming down from their highs. Eventually, Kurt pulled out of Lily and helped her straighten up, wrapping her into his arms and kissing her forehead gently.

"You ok?" he asked nervously.

Lily looked up at him, looking dazed and happy. "That was fucking incredible," she said breathlessly. Kurt laughed and kissed her lips softly. She had bitten her lip too hard and was bleeding a little; Kurt ran his tongue over the wound, licking up her blood.

After a moment more of standing under the water and holding her close, Kurt grabbed the soap and started washing Lily's body. The kind gesture made Lily's cheeks turn pink, and part of her begged to run and hide from the love that Kurt was giving her. It was unfamiliar, and she was scarred from all the times she'd been hurt in the past. But she stood there, and she let him take care of her, and she kissed his head and whispered "Thank you" as he washed her legs and hips. He looked up at her with adoring eyes and pressed a kiss onto her stomach.

All Kurt wanted was to love Lily, and be loved by her. They fit together perfectly, and nothing would ever take him away from her.