buisness dinner

31-08-2021 leonards house, bathroom

Nothing changed the months after, only my belly growing. Rex forced me to eat. He was every evening home now and looking after me. In the beginning, I had tried to throw up everything after I ate, but they again found out.

So now Rex got me pregnant, or maybe Alex. I didn't know, since they both didn't use protection anymore. Only a little changed in the schedule. Then had now a maximum of guys that went to bed with me, but it was still much.

It wasn't only thing Rex did to me... Since a few weeks he stared beating me up. Bruises stood almost permanently on my arms and legs. He didn't hit my torso luckily.

I stared into the mirror at my broken nose. I tried to stop the bleeding with some toilet paper while tears where running down my cheeks.

My donkerblond hair was greasy. Rex forced me to shower once in two weeks, and he mostly went with me. My blue/green eyes stared back at me, the colour was almost faded. I sighed and looked at the dress Rex gave me this evening.

It was a bit longer than the one he gave me just before we went to this place. Till now I only had that one. This new dress looked chique, and curved tight around my body.

No underwear, again.

The bleeding had finally stopped and I watched my nose closely for a while.

Someone knocked on the door, "are you done?" Hayden asked unpatiently.

"Yeah... Come in," I muttered, standing up straight, hands behind my back and eyes to the ground, just like they learned me.

He did and grinned. "Hi princess... I hope you know how to use make up... Rex has an important dinner and wants you to go with him. Get yourself fixed up... Shower, whatever..."

I nodded and listened how he put some things on the sink.

"Be ready in 30 minutes, not later."

I nodded again and waiting for him to leave, he didn't. He sat down on a chair with a grin. "Go on..."

I sighed and made myself ready, ignoring his eyes. I showered quick, washing my hair carefully.

When I got out, Hayden was busy on his phone. "20 minutes left," he hummed.

I dried myself as quick as I could and put on the dress. It reached to halfway my tighs and was sleeveless.

"Fancy girll," he laughed and slapped my behind.

I ignored him and used the make-up he gave me, hiding the bruises and scars with it. I saw Hayden watching me as I fixed my hair. I smiled weak at him, straiting my back. "Does he want me to wear heels as well?"

"They are waiting for you at the door," he opened it and grabbed a pair of styletto's. "There you go... And you should hurry... Leonard doesn't like people arriving late."

I nodded and took them, "thanks sir... Are you coming as well?"

"Nope, not invited... Good luck."

I smiled again weak and hurried downstairs barefoot. When I jumped off the last stairs I wiggled my feet in the heels, not used to them at all. When I was younger I used to wear some of my mothers, but then i could put them off whenever I wanted to.

Rex was waitning for me at the door, and wrapped an arm around me. He was dressed in a black suit and I would lie if I said he looked unattractive."I knew you would be here in time... You look astonishing, love." His behaviour was flirty, luckily. It was always better then his 24/7 horny vibe he had sometimes. He placed a kiss on my hair and it almost felt like he was my real boyfriend.