tortue

a/n Okaayy, gonna do a really big time skip, cuz the rest of rue's life at leonards house is a bit the same the whole time, so 9 month skip (just like last chap btw but I had to put that in, geh) :) and there will be tortue and killing in this chap, so yeh, just so you know
________________________________

18-12-2022 leonards house, Rue's room

P.O.V. Rue

It was my birthday. I became 17, and it ment I almost knew Rex two years. I was still a mom, to my surprise. I hadn't spoke to Finn anymore, but now I had a small boy named Storm, it was a bit brighter, and I had a reason to stay alive.

He was a beautiful boy, now 9 months old and happy. Yes, he was smart and had noticed there were people around us that weren't nice to me, but the moments I needed a light he was there.

He had twinkling green eyes and black hair like Rex. Everyone said he had the good looks of his father, and I agreed with it. My raper was a horrible man, but he wasn't ugly. He had started brabbling in his own language a few weeks ago and could spend whole evenings sitting on my lap, talking to me like I understood what he said.

Every evening, every night and morning he brought a smile on my face. I fed him while the others had dinner and slept with him in the same bed after Rex was done with me. I could hold him in my arms, admiring him while he was asleep, and it kinda relaxed me to see how fearless he was.

I slept about an hour a day. Dark circles stood permanently under my eyes. I was scared Rex would kill one of us, so stayed awake most of the time.

"Where is that kid?" Rex rushed in and yanked the blankets off me and Storm. He grabbed his son at his shirt.

"No!" I got up immediately. "Please don't hurt him!"

"Why not, hm? I planned it already for so long..." He opened a pocketknife. "Look at this beautiful kid. I am sure it will scream nice for me..."

"Rex don't!" I tried to get to him, but he kicked me back.

He grinned, "One wrong movement and I will peel off his skin and make you eat his flesh."

I swallowed, "monster..."

"Sure I am..."

Storm started crying, his eyes full of tears when he felt the sharp knife against his neck. A single blooddrop slid over the shining metal before it fell on the ground.

I stared at him, sobbing myself too. "Just don't... I'll do anything..."

"I like the idea, but no..."

The screaming of my son made me collapse. His voice sounded scared and full of pain. When I looked up, I saw his blood, streaming down his body. The knife against his neck. It was already a deep cut, and his eyes became blurry and his ability to scream disappeared.

Rex threw him aside.

The body rolled over the ground and hit the wall. He curled up.

He walked over to me, the most bigass grin on his face and his eyes had darkened. "Lay down on the fucking bed..."

I did as he said, terrified for him now.

He hovered over me, stabbing me in my arms and legs without mercy. "No sound," he hissed.

So, I didn't, biting on my lip and waiting for him to be done while crying. It was worse than last time. He mostly used his fists, but now it was a knife...

That's when it hit me. He was gonna kill me. I would die....

He stabbed me again, in my leg now.

I cried out, closing my eyes.

"I said no sound..." He dragged the metal down, making a long and painful cut. He kept cutting me till it felt like my skin was gone, replaced with a layer of blood and pain. I didn't know it was possible, but it felt like that. But the physical pain was nothing with the mental pain of my loss. Storm didn't move anymore, he was lifeless...

Rex got up, admiring his work for a while before yanking me up and out the room. He dragged me through half of the house, to the entrance and opened the door. "Here... Have fun on the streets and see how much people care about you. No. One. I did, and you started crying every time you didn't want to do something. Is that what I got for saving you? You slut... Go find someone else to get their money..." He threw me out.

I collapsed on the streets with a groan and tried to push myself up.

The door slammed close behind me.

I stared glassy at the snow I was laying on. It was ice cold, just like the air. I trembled, pulling myself up with the help of a lamp post. Tears were running down my cheeks while I stumbled through the streets of a city I didn't know. Everything was different and I didn't know exactly where I was.

I left a trace of blood in the snow, and I only noticed when I looked back at the house I came from.

I kept walking for more than 10 minutes before I sank down on the pavement, trying to catch my breath. It was silent, and I leaned against a trash can while crying. I couldn't believe he killed Storm. He did nothing wrong and only made me happy. Yes, I survived, but I was alone in the world and Rex was right. No one cared about me. Rex had taken me in and if I had just-