.. and icecold love

17-04-2023 factory, ice cells

P.O.V. Rue

Rex pushed me in an ice cell. It was a round room and the ground was covered with... Bodies. The smell and sight of dead people made me already almost vomit. For as far as I could see, I saw 3 girls around my age, all without clothes. The other bodies were men... And a dead baby. 

I gasped due the cold. It was below freezing and due the little clothes I was wearing, it was even worse.

"Have fun with your friends, monster," Rex chuckled, closing the door. 

I sank down. The tears on my cheeks became cold and slowly became ice. I took a glance at the few dead bodies. Soon, I would be like them. Soon, El and Scar would escape and find out I killed Finnie. They would be terrified of me. 

My fingers were the first that stopped working. They were white and thin... "R-rex?" I stuttered.

"Yeh?" His voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"P-please let me out..."

"Why would I?" He laughed. 

My eyes started to hurt. "Sir... I a-am sorry okay? I d-didn't know it w-was him..."

"So? If it was jacob you would? Or me...?"

"N-not you..." I whispered.

"What? So the one that hurted you the most... Are you in love with me...?"

It felt like my head was about to explode and my toes were white now as well, "m-maybe..." I couldn't say no... Because that would mean death obviously. 

He snickered, "you love me? Why would you even do that? I raped you for two years."

Did I love him? My head hurt too much to think properly. I couldn't answer him, my lips were frozen..

He opened the door a bit, peeking inside. "Do you?"

I nodded a bit. 

He chuckled and pulled me up, dragging me out of the icecell. 

I gasped by the warmth that followed. 

He slammed the door close before taking me with him to a part we hadn't been before. It was a renovated part and almost looked like a house. Some guys were playing a card game and looked up. 

"Ey! Rexie shows mercy?" One of them laughed, looking at my ice cold and white skin. 

"That's new, maybe he is in loooove," an other swooned. 

Rex didn't answer, dragging me to a bedroom. It was in his style... And messy like it always had been. The desk full of drugs and bottles with alcohol. A package of sigarettes on the bed, a lighter next to it. Clothes were laying everywhere.

He yanked open a door to a bathroom. "Get under the shower," he commanded. "Get under it and put it on hot. I will warm you up more soon...." He started to unbutton his with bloodspatters covered blouse. 

I swallowed, taking off the last piece of clothing I had left and got under the shower. I put it, just like he asked me, on a hot temprature with my numb fingers. My body felt weak, but I let a sigh out from relieve when I felt the hot water. 

Rex got under it as well, tightly wrapping his arms around me. 

I didn't mind the extra warmth, and even while he was one big monster, I nuzzled into him, pressing myself against his bare chest. "Thanks..." I whispered, looking up into his eyes. 

They were a bit less cold then normally and looked down on me. "You're Welcome..." He muttered, before he pressed his warm lips on mine. 

For the first time I kissed back willingly and not only to warm them up. He was sweet for now and I wanted to know how he was like that. 

He looked at me a bit surprised, but I didn't care. He wrapped his arms tigher around my small waist to drag me closer against him.

His lips had a small hint of sigarettes and something else that I couldn't place. 

He pulled back after a while, panting a bit.

Funny to see how such a welltrained man with so much muscles could be out of breath due a kiss...

"Lips, check... Now the rest of your body and we are done..." His dark eyes traced down my naked body to the part he desired the most. 

Hobi hadn't even got the time to do things with me that were more then fingers before this happened. Rex would be it.. he already did... And now again. Not that I could stop him, but still... I preferred Hobi...

Hobi... Damn I missed that guy. He was probably worrieng at home, scolding me about his tires and his phone that was gone... If I would get out then he would break up... I was sure about that. I didn't give him the body he wanted to have, I didn't listen to him, I hid things and I ruined things... Maybe staying with Rex was better... My heart broke, I could feel it. Leaving Hobi... Could I really do that? 

The answer was no. 

His hands toutched my body on places only Hobi should touch. I let it happen, not stuggling nor crying. It would only become worse, he would only be rougher. 

A/N a very short smut scene, but not detailed so that

He lifted me up and against the wall, making my legs wrap around his waist. 

I looked down a bit nervous, knowing what would happen and I didn't like it at all. 

"Relax love..." he whispered.

Right... acting wasn't something I was good at... so acting like I loved him... I swallowed and looked into his dark eyes. I mean... he was hot, yes... maybe I should just give in to the fact that I would like it...

He slid in slowly. 

Pain went with it due all the rape I had that day. But I kept a straight face, not showing any of the pain. 

He looked at me shortly, searching for any sign that it hurt before he started thrusting slowly. 

I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the painfull feeling.