saviours

17-04-2023 Yoongi's apartment, livingroom

P.O.V. Scarlett

Hobi called me for the fifth time today, but I was only now able to answer. I had been fighting with Yoongi again the whole morning and he had just left upstairs. 

"Scar, please tell me that Rue is with you," the always calm Hobi was gone, he was clearly panicked about something. "please..." It was almost a beg and his voice hitched.

"no... she isn't... why?" I got up and grabbed Yoongi's car keys. 

"She disappeared..." He was sobbing now.

"What do you mean, disappeared?" I asked him, worried.

"She gave m-me tea yesterday... and I-I fell asleep d-due it... and then... I w-woke up and she was g-gone..."

"Did you check her location already?" I got into the car meanwhile. 

He sighed sadly, "She hid my phone... I am calling on my old phone now..."

"Right... did something happen past days?" I froze as I looked on the app we shared our locations on. A bridge... her last location was on the highest bridge of the city. And it was still there. So that meant she was there still, or...

"Her ex threatened her yesterday... they met and something happened. She couldn't tell me, since someone called Daisy would die then, but..."

I drove off in the direction of El's house. I had to pick her up, even while we fought yesterday, Rue was her best friend as well. "Hobi, calm down, alright? We will find her."

"where is she, Scar... you know w-where she is..."

"It's nothing to worry about."

"If it w-wasn't you w-would have told me..."

he was right, I knew that, but telling him would break him down. "Was she suicidal, Hobi...?" I suddenly asked. 

"not that I know... why?"

"Her phone is at the bridge... that high one... we will meet there, alright?"

I heard him break down. "B-bridge?"

"yeah... I'll get El and go there as well."

"My tires are flat, Scar... I walked through the city whole morning because she cut them open."

I sighed. She really didn't want him to follow. Giving her own boyfriend magical tea, hiding his phone and ruining his car. Who knows what else she did.

I arrived at El's. "Are you able to walk there? Because driving to you as well is a bit too far.

"I dunno, Scar..."

I got out and knocked on El's door, "El and I will keep you informed, okey? Don't do anything stupid and stay there."

"Will try..."

"Okay good, see ya." I put my phone away the moment Eliana opened the door.

"What?" She asked, worried because of my facial expressions. 

"Rue is gone... We have to find her."

"Give me a second..." She grabbed her jacket, phone and laptop hastily and got out, "Kook! I am gone for a while with Scar!" She closed the door before her boyfriend could answer. 

I dragged her to my car. "Her location is on a bridge now for the whole night, so she better just lost her phone or she is sleeping there..." I knew that couldn't be. If she put so much effort in leaving the house, then she couldn't be there with a phone. That wasn't logical. 

We drove off again, and I told El the whole story about Rue, or at least what we knew.

"So she probably is with that hot dude now?"

"I guess so yeah," I sighed deeply and tapped on the wheel. "Maybe she searched online for anything... So if we have her phone we can probably read everything... Can you ask Hobi for her password?"

She nodded and did something on her phone. "So that's why she left so all of sudden yesterday..."

"Just too much..." I parked, zooming in on my phone to see where her phone was exactly. 

Eliana looked over my shoulder with me. "Over there," she runned away, coming back with something in her hand. "Tadaaa," she grinned proudly, but her eyes weren't happy. 

I was staring at the water.

"If she would have jumped we couldn't see her anymore..."

"Dead bodies float..."

"Hm... Lets just go into the car.." 

I nodded and did as she said. 

The screen was cracked on all the places and if you put it on, you only could see a bit. We opened her phone, making use of her password and connected it to El's laptop so we could do everything on the laptop, and not on her phone. 

"And now?" She muttered. 

I took the laptop from her and searched through her applications. In whatsapp I found it. He stood in het contacts with a way too long name... I chuckled softly, "Rexie boy aka hella annoying stalker dude that thinks he is funny... Woah... Okay sure... Rex was that restaurant dude, right?"

El nodded, already reading. "Jeez... He is a sucker... Let me just..." She scrolled up a bit to read all the threats and negative comments this guy had on her. "We have to get her out... Yoongs knows how to hack, right?" 

An hour later we were almost at the old factory. I hummed softly to break the silence. "I hope she is alright..."

El nodded, "yeah, same..."

We became silent again. I parked a few minutes later and got out silently, digging my hands in the pockets of my jacket. We walked towards the factory in silence. The nerves were growing between us, and we both knew something horrible would be waiting. But the moment I wanted to say it out loud that I felt danger coming, two men appeared...