②③•HTTYD

"Tove & Achak"

FANDOM: How To Train Your Dragon

Pairings: None

Synopsis: Tove Steinketill was once a Berserker. Killing dragons was something she harbors guilt for. She remembers how fellow Berserker Dagur the Deranged obsessed over a rare commodity. An albino skrill labeled the "Thundering Phantom" by nearly everyone she knew. She just didn't expect she'd be the one to tame him.

_________________________

Tove Steinketill stood on the rocky shores of a distant island, her gaze fixed on the horizon as the storm clouds gathered overhead. The air crackled, mirroring the tension within her. She had heard whispers of the elusive Thundering Phantom, an albino Skrill that could rewrite the narrative of her lonely existence.

Her Tideglider, Niamh, bobbed restlessly in the turbulent waters. Tove's heart echoed the rhythmic crash of waves against the cliffs. She was no stranger to adversity, having been a Berserker— a fierce warrior, shunned and outcast when she loved a dragon in equal to the Riders, forever haunted by the memory of her departed Prickleboggle. But hope flickered within her; the legend of this albino Skrill, made her feel like she could come to terms with her past bearings.

With unwavering determination, Tove sailed into the heart of the storm, her eyes scanning the tempest for any sign of the legendary dragon. The moment arrived with a flash of blinding white against the darkened sky. There he was his scales gleaming like polished ivory amidst the chaos of the storm.

Tove felt a surge of both fear and excitement. She anchored her boat, stepping onto the rocky shore with a careful stride. The Skrill eyed her with wary curiosity, electricity crackling around him like a protective shield. Tove knew this was no ordinary dragon; this was a creature of myth, a being misunderstood and feared.

She approached with measured steps, holding out a humble offering of eels, Skrill's favored meal. The air was charged with static as they locked eyes. Tove spoke in a soothing cadence, her words a balm to the anxious soul of the dragon. It was a truly a test of patience and understanding.

Days turned into weeks as Tove persisted, bridging the gap between them. She respected his boundaries, letting him dictate the pace of their interaction. Trust was a fragile thread woven only with time, and she was determined to earn every inch of it.

A breakthrough came as Tove introduced Achak— she named him, to the majesty of storms. They stood together on the cliffs, wind whipping around them, as lightning danced across the horizon. Tove watched the flicker of curiosity in Achak's eyes, a connection forming between them through the very thing Tove lost long ago, now found. Trust.

With this newfound understanding, Tove devised a unique training regimen. She harnessed Achak's affinity for lightning, creating dazzling displays that showcased the dragon's power as a mesmerizing force of nature. Lightning became a tool of connection, a bridge between two souls finding common ground.

Trust exercises followed, each vulnerable moment strengthening their bond. Tove demonstrated unwavering trust in Achak, placing herself in vulnerable positions. In turn, Achak reciprocated, allowing Tove to approach and touch him. Each tentative step forward was a celebration, a testament to the growing bond between human and dragon.

As Tove and Achak soared through storm-filled skies, an unspoken understanding blossomed. Tove learned to harness Achak's electrifying power, not as a weapon but as a force to be respected and directed. Together, they challenged the misconceptions surrounding Skrills, proving that beneath the fearsome exterior lay creatures capable of profound emotion and loyalty.

Trials tested their resolve, setbacks became stepping stones, and breakthroughs solidified their connection. Tove and Achak became a living, breathing testament to the transformative power of empathy and understanding. They defied the world's expectations, proving that even the most independent and misunderstood creatures could find solace in companionship.

Their shared journey resonated as a beacon of hope and understanding, a story that echoed across the skies. Tove and Achak, two misunderstood souls, grew together as one, forging a bond that transcended the limits of dragon and rider. In their union, they found strength, resilience, and a love that defied the odds.