③②•Genshin Impact

♡Call me a bona-fide MILC. Man I Love Cynari. No OCs again this time, for those tired of it haha. I'll try to do this more often!♡

"Nurse"

FANDOM: Genshin Impact

Pairings: Cyno X Tighnari

Synopsis: It's like once a week Cyno barges into Ghandarva Ville, wounded, fatally or not. Tighnari's starting to think it's purposeful.

___________________

Cyno winced as Tighnari dabbed antiseptic on the gash across his arm. The small room, cluttered with various tools and potions, was filled with the distinct scent of herbs and ointments. It was a place they'd grown accustomed to, a makeshift infirmary for the occasional wear and tear of their adventurous lives.

"I should become a nurse with how much I have to do this. I get plenty of practice with you." Tighnari remarked, a playful glint in his eyes.

Cyno chuckled, the pain easing into a dull ache. "Admit it, you'd miss patching me up."

Tighnari shot him a mock glare. "Let me get back to you on that one."

The room's lantern flickered, casting a warm glow on their faces. The dynamic between them was as familiar as the routine of injuries and repairs. Tighnari, meticulous and skilled, worked with a gentle precision that belied his stern exterior.

"So, how'd you manage to get this one?" Tighnari asked, focusing on the cut. His hands moved deftly, wrapping a bandage around Cyno's arm.

Cyno shrugged, a sheepish grin playing on his lips. "Just a minor scuffle with a Skirmisher. They got a lucky hit in."

Tighnari chuckled, securing the bandage with a practiced knot. "Lucky for the s
Skirmisher, maybe. Not so much for you."

As Tighnari leaned back, surveying his handiwork, Cyno couldn't help but appreciate the genuine concern etched on his friend's face. They'd been through countless battles together, each scrape and bruise a was proof to everything they faced side by side.

"You know," Cyno began, "I don't say it often, but I appreciate what you do."

Tighnari raised an eyebrow, a hint of surprise in his eyes. "Oh? You're not usually the sentimental type."

Cyno grinned, masking the sincerity in his words with a playful tone. "Don't go spreading it around. I have a reputation to uphold."

Tighnari chuckled, but there was a warmth in his gaze that spoke volumes. They'd been friends for a long, long time.

"Seriously, though," Cyno continued, a more serious tone replacing the banter. "It means a lot, having someone like you around. Not just for the patching up part, but everything."

Tighnari's gaze softened, and he gave Cyno a small, genuine smile. "You're not too bad yourself, you know? Always jumping into the thick of things, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Cyno's eyes met Tighnari's, a silent acknowledgment passing between them. Their lives were woven together by so many things. Battles, laughter, and the understanding that they had each other's backs.

As Tighnari cleaned up the remnants of their makeshift infirmary, Cyno couldn't shake the feeling of gratitude.

"Alright, patched up and good to go," Tighnari declared, breaking the brief moment of reflection.

Cyno flexed his newly bandaged arm, a smirk playing on his lips. "Thanks, Nurse Tighnari. You're a lifesaver."

Tighnari rolled his eyes, but there was a fondness in the gesture. "That better not stick. And... just don't get yourself killed, okay? I'm not running a 24/7 infirmary here."

Cyno laughed, the sound echoing in the small room. It was a familiar melody, and it was Tighnari's favorite.