House of balloons

House of balloons/glass table girls- The weekend

Y/N'S POV.

That peak she gave me took me by surprise, I mean I've never kissed a woman before, I've never even been attracted to one, of course I admire their beauty and Elizabeth is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

But I don't know, that kiss confused me, I like spending time with her it's like the emptiness I've been feeling almost all my life goes away when she's around. But that doesn't mean I like her that way. I mean I like her as a friend, she makes me laugh and she doesn't irritate me to the core of me like other people normally do.

Now she probably feels embarrassed about what she did, but I don't feel uncomfortable about what happened, I mean it was no big deal just a simple kiss.

That doesn't change anything, I'm sure she did it maybe out of curiosity, nothing more than that.

Now it's Sunday, one day after what happened. I haven't heard from her.

Me
Can you come over so we can
continue with the project?

I decided to send her a text while I was having bacon and eggs for breakfast. It took her an hour and a half to answer the fucking message.

Elizabeth Olsen 🙄
No. I'm busy.

Me
I'm sure whatever you're
doing won't take all day.

She left me on seen.

Me?

She left me on seen, me, what the fuck is wrong with her? I've never had someone just decide to ignore me, I'm not used to it and I don't like it at all.

That literally made my blood run hot.

I was about to force her to come, just so she wouldn't have the satisfaction of ignoring me but then I remembered why she was probably acting that way so I let it go.

I went up to my room and put on my workout clothes, spent four hours training hard and then got ready to go to my parents' house.

I heard that they have been having some problems shipping the goods on the planes and just as I was taking a shower I had a great idea.

I entered my parents' mansion and went into the boardroom where they and some allies were discussing the situation.

"Stop everything, your favorite daughter has arrived" I said entering the room causing all attention to turn to me, my parents had a smile on their face when they saw me.
"Oh there she is my little girl" my mother says hugging me.
"Just the person we needed" my dad says hugging me after mom.

My dad told me about the whole situation, in short the anti narcotics have found the way we were shipping the drug making us lose a huge amount of money.

I stood up from my chair and walked to the head of the table, I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Fortunately for you I have the solution for this" I said with my head held high.
"Tell us about it" dad says.
"Well, how long ago did the narcotics cops realize we were shipping drugs in suitcases?" I asked.
"Four years ago" A man says.
"Exactly, now it needs to be sent different" I said with a smirk.
"And how will we do that?" a woman says doubtfully.
"This is when my great idea comes into the plan, let's stop sending it in suitcases and people, now we'll send them in..." i left a silence of uncertainty to make the moment more dramatic while enjoying everyone's suspenseful face.
"What will we send them in?" Dad says curious.
"We'll have people infiltrate and we'll ship the goods in the seats" I said.
"What do you mean?" One man said confused.
"It's easy, they cut a hole in the bottom of the seat, put the merchandise in there and close the hole again" I said confidently.