Me and the devil

Me and the devil- Soap&Skin

Lizzie's POV.

There is no way to explain what I am feeling now, anguish and fear have taken over every inch and sense of my body.

I don't understand what has happened. I just feel so confused right now.

When I got out of my car because the gate wouldn't close I didn't realize that there were two black SUVs parked hidden inside my driveway. In one sudden move two men grabbed my arms forcing me into one of the vans.

I screamed and kicked with all my might but no one could hear me.

My heart was beating fast, my hands were shaking, my breathing was rapid and short.

Once I was sitting inside the van, the men put a cloth over my head so I couldn't see anything.

"Please let me out, I am not the person you want, I think there is a misunderstanding" I begged for the thousandth time but the men didn't seem to hear me.

I tried to hit them but they tied my hands.

I could feel my tears running down my cheeks, I was so scared, all I could think about was my family, my parents and my sisters, and her.

Y/n was invading my thoughts.

I don't want this morning to be the last time I saw her.

The car after what felt like hours finally parked.

My eyes were still tearing up, I have never felt so scared as I do right now.

What is unknown, always makes the human afraid of it. And here I am scared of it.

I could hear the door of the van open, the men grabbed my shoulders pulling me out of the van, I could hear my sobs and how my whole body was shaking.

They took me inside a house perhaps? Or could it be a warehouse? I can't know because I was still with the cloth on my fucking head and I couldn't see anything.

As we walked there was only deafening silence letting me hear every sob that came out of me.

I heard a door open and the men rushed over to sit me in a chair in the room. They tied my hands on the chair making sure I couldn't escape. The way they tied me up was so tight that it felt like it burned my hands, I will have bruises on my hands after this, if I make it out of here alive of course.

Everything was silent but I knew there were still men in the room, I was frustrated by such silence. Without anyone explaining anything to me.

"I don't know what you want from me, but I will give you whatever you want just let me go" I shouted at them.

I could hear a laugh coming into the room, it was coming from a man but I couldn't identify who it was, I could also hear heels coming into the room. My heart was racing.

"What could you possibly give us?" The man said mockingly "we already have what we want and with you here hopefully the only thing we need will arrive soon" the man continues to say in his raspy voice.

I feel like I've heard that voice before but still my mind can't seem to put a face to that voice.

"Good job guys" the man says to the men.

I hear the heels come closer to me and the one man talking.

"Here's your payment" the man says.
"You know I don't do it for the pay, I don't need the money, I have enough but I'll still take it" I heard her voice.

Fucking Hope is here. This is all because of her fucking whore.

"I hope you make sure her mafia doesn't come after me after this, the Salvatore's mafia is the most powerful and if they find out about the betrayal they will come after me and my family" Hope says.