Bound 2

Bound 2- Kanye west

Lizzie's POV.

it's Friday which means I don't have class with Y/n, maybe I'll run into her in the hallways.

I was sitting next to my best friend as I watched the teacher give the lesson. My mind was going back to the night before, her sweet moans, how it felt to kiss her, how my fingers felt inside her.

"You disappeared for a long time last night" Aubrey says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"It wasn't for that long" I said trying to keep the smile that wanted to make itself on my lips.
"Ohhh you were fucking weren't you" My best friend says with a giggle.
"No" I said blushing.
"Oh you totally did...who was it?"
"I don't even know her name" I said trying to avoid answering her question.
"One night stand huh? That's nothing like you Lizzie."
"I'm trying new things"
"Ladies Olsen and Plaza, do you want to share for the whole class what you are talking about?" the teacher says.
"No. Sorry" I said

Class ended minutes later, Aubrey and I went to the cafeteria where we met up with other friends, we sat at our usual table.

Usually Y/n is here on Fridays sitting at the same table as usual along with her two brothers, Bella, Alejandro and other friends of hers.

But today they are all there but her, Damon and Stefan are laughing at something Alejandro said while Bella rolls her eyes playfully at what he says.

It's strange not seeing her here, she never misses her classes, does this have something to do with what happened last night?

"Did you guys hear what happened last night at the club after we left?" Adam one of our friends says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"No, what happened?" I said curious.
"I heard there was a fight and gunshots involved" Adam says.

I felt my stomach twist, is Y/n okay? She's hurt and that's why she didn't come today?

"I heard the Lombardi's were there and they ran out of the place" Aubrey says.
"Probably security saw them and fired the shots since the Lombardi's are banned from the club" Adam says.
"And why is that?" I asked confused.
"Y/n and Damiano were together for a while, but overnight they split up and you could just see the hatred the two had for each other, it's very strange" Adam answers me.
"Yeah, no one really knows why they broke up but there are a lot of rumors about it" Aubrey adds.
"You guys know if anyone got hurt last night?" I ask trying to sound calm as my thoughts go to her.
"I don't know" they both say.

I completely lost my appetite, she knew something bad was going to happen, that's why she made me leave the place or was it just a coincidence?

I think it was a coincidence, she has no heart, why would she care about me?

I saw the Lombardi's enter the cafeteria along with other guys, I noticed that they tensed up when they saw the Salvatores.

Damon and Stefan watched every move they made, the air became tense but no one dared to say anything.
-

Y/N'S POV.

This morning when I woke up to go to college I received a call from my father. He asked me to go to see him at his house, I tried to make any excuse not to go but I couldn't convince him. I even told him that I would miss my classes for the day but he told me again that he didn't know why I was so worried about studying when I was never going to do anything with that career. I took a breath and told him I would go to his house.

Right now I'm taking a shower and recapping the night before, seeing Damiano at my club brought out the worst in me. I know our problem goes beyond our parents problems, I know he wants me back and knowing that I don't want to be with him is what kills him. He wants to find a way to get back with me but that will be impossible I don't trust him or his family anymore.