6 inch

6 inch- Beyoncé

Lizzie's POV.

It's been a week since I stayed at her parents' house and we haven't seen much of each other these days.

Y/n has been traveling in another country doing some business, she has been texting me and that has made my days more bearable since I don't have her here with me.

I'm not going to lie I miss her too much.

I still haven't told her my feelings for her, I'm just afraid she will stop everything we have between us once I open my mouth. I don't want to lose her, she is too good to be true.

Today is Friday and I have finally finished my classes this week, now I am relaxing in my room. I was watching a boring movie when my doorbell rang.

I frowned confused because I wasn't expecting anyone, I took my time to go to the door, but once I opened it I couldn't hide the smile that settled on my lips.

"Hello beautiful" Y/n says with a smile.

She was standing in front of me with her black dress clinging to her body, her black glasses covering half of her face, in one of her hands she had a bouquet of my favorite flowers and in the other she had a box of my favorite chocolates.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly, she immediately reciprocated the hug.

"Someone is excited to see me" She says with a giggle.
"I missed you" I said almost as a soft whisper, so soft I thought she hadn't heard me.
"I missed you too" she proved me wrong.

She pulled back a little to look me in the eye.

Her eyes seeing every inch of my face, as if she hadn't seen me in ages.

"I missed those beautiful eyes" she whispers making me blush.

I leaned towards her finally kissing her lips, she is so sweet and soft, I really missed kissing her and feeling her close to me.

We pull away.

"These are for you" She says handing me the bouquet of flowers and the box of chocolates.
"Thank you" I said blushing.
"You're welcome, are you ready?"
"Ready for what?" I said confused.
"To go with me"
"Where are you taking me?" I said curious.
"To my house and then we will go to the club because my brothers planned something for me" she says looking at me tenderly.

I can swear her eyes light up when they meet mine.

"What are they planning?" I asked
"You know them, they are looking for an excuse to celebrate anything and in this case it's me coming back from the trip" she says with a giggle making me giggle as well.
"okay, let me go get some change of clothes for the club".
"Okay, I'll wait for you in the car" she informs me.
-

"Don't you think it's weird that Hope is still here in town?" Tyler asks Y/n.

We were sitting in one of the living rooms of her mansion with her brothers and Tyler.

"I think it's possible she's doing some business around here" she replies not caring much.
"I don't know Y/n/n, to me something weird is going on and it has to do with her being here" Tyler insists.
"I think you're overthinking it" she says.
"Well, all I'm saying is that we should keep eyes on her, I don't trust her at all," Tyler says.

I don't understand why the conversation got so tense, I mean, I don't like Hope at all and even less knowing that she has some other kind of intentions other than being friends with Y/n.

But this conversation looks more tense than it should be. I just don't understand why.

"Okay, I think it's time to start getting ready to go to the club" Stefan says changing the subject.