Neon lights

Neon lights- Pim Stones

Y/N'S POV.

It's been two weeks since the party and life doesn't get any better than this. Every day I'm earning millions of euros thanks to my idea, my family is getting more and more powerful and we have everything we want. Which is great.

A month ago I met Elizabeth and things with her are going well, we have been spending more time together, sometimes we go to her house or mine after school.

Now I'm in my last class on Friday and thank God it's only ten minutes before it's over. I have too much on my mind right now to pay attention to what the teacher is saying.

For one thing Tyler hasn't left, which is weird because he was supposed to be here until the day of the party and then he would leave, Hope is still hanging around and I feel like something is up, she never stays here for more than a week so something is weird.

Things have been tense between Tyler and Hope, he doesn't like her very much so her staying in town is not to his liking.

Ten minutes passed and I was already outside the classroom in the halls, my eyes were unconsciously looking for her, and found her in the middle of all the people leaving the classrooms.

She was talking to Aubrey, and just by me looking at her a smile formed on my lips, I quickly faded it as I realized what I had done.

As she was walking she was putting some things in her purse, but suddenly everything in her purse fell to the floor, her purse had been damaged.

I could see her frustrated face as she watched her things fall to the floor, I wanted to run to help her but I knew better than to do so.

I know if I do that Aubrey will cause a scene for her and I don't want to cause trouble for Elizabeth. So I waited for them to pick up the stuff off the floor.

I walked over to them as I watched them talk. As I walked towards them my eyes were on Elizabeth and my belly felt this tickle that I can't quite figure out.

"I came to make your day" I said specifically to Aubrey with a fake smile.
"Oh God never seems to listen to my prayers disappearing the fuck out of you" She replies making me laugh.

Elizabeth had her gaze on me, I could feel it burning my skin.

"Oh honey but if I disappear you would have nothing good in your life, I mean your life without me is too boring" I said winking.

Aubrey was about to answer me but Elizabeth cut her off.

"How can I help you Y/n?" her sweet voice cut in.
"I need us to continue with the project today" I lied, I had something planned but I couldn't let Aubrey know about it.
"She can't, she's busy with me" Aubrey says.

She knows how to get on my nerves, I don't take no for an answer and even more so if it's about Elizabeth, she's mine.

"Oh I'm sorry but I don't think I asked for your permission, she's leaving with me, end of conversation" I said firm and cold.

Aubrey was looking at me with daggers in her eyes and I knew what would come out of her mouth I would not like.

"It's okay I'll go" Elizabeth says before her best friend can say anything else.

I nodded and started walking towards the exit, she said goodbye to her best friend and walked until she was walking next to me.

"Why do you always have to be so mean to her?" Elizabeth says.
"I'm not being mean to her."
"Yes you are, why do you like to pick on her so much?" She asks me
"First I don't like her telling me what you have to do, if you are busy you have to tell me not her, and second I enjoy bothering her it brightens my day" I said laughing at the last thing
"I guess it's in you to be mean" she says laughing.
"I'm not mean" I said getting in the car and she did the same.
"Hmm how can you prove that?"
"Well I'm not mean to you, besides I think the plan I have for the two of us today will prove what I say."
"What are we going to do today?" She asks excitedly.