Dark red

Dark red-Steve lacy.

Lizzie's POV.

Y/n and I returned to where everyone was after Hope's interruption. I thought I should be more nervous because she found us like that and I thought maybe Y/n would be the same way. But somehow she was so relaxed that it made me feel the same way.

We were enjoying the night, we were all dancing and drinking, Hope was gone so we couldn't be having a better time.

After quite a while Y/n got tired and sat down on one of the couches where I was sitting.

"I'm so tired, do you want to go home?" She asks me
"Yes, I want to go home."
"Great, let's go then" she says sweetly.
"But what about your brothers? They came with us, we can't leave them here without a car" I said reasoning.
"Don't worry about them baby, I have everything under control, I will call one of my drivers to come get them and take them home...can we go now?"
"Okay" I said blushing hearing the nickname.
-

Y/N'S POV.

We were walking out of the club, my hand and hers intertwined as we passed through the people.

Just having her with me gives me the peace I need, after I talked to Stefan, I realized that I really like Lizzie and I've never felt this way with someone else.

I knew that being exclusive with her was what I wanted for a long time, I don't want anyone to touch me if it's not her and I don't want to touch anyone else but her.

We got into my car and the driver started driving.

It took a few seconds of being in the car but I needed her close to me.

I moved towards her and put my head on her shoulder, she automatically put her hand on my exposed thigh. The moment was sweet, I don't think we had ever shared a moment like this before.

I buried my face in her neck taking in her scent, she always smells too good.

"Please stay with me tonight" I whispered.

I had never felt so needy for someone's company.

"Don't you get tired of being with me?" She says with a giggle making me furrow my brows.
"I will never get tired of you Lizzie...pretty please? Will you stay with me tonight?"
"Okay, I'll stay with you" she says giving me a kiss on my cheek.

Oh god, I guess this is all I've ever wanted, the emptiness I felt inside me months ago is gone thanks to her.
-

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" She asks from the bathroom.
"Yes, let me give it to you" I said walking into the bathroom.

Seeing her dressed in my pajamas made a warmth run through my heart, she looks so.

She looks so perfect in my clothes.

I love seeing her dressed in my clothes, it's like she's saying without words that she's mine.

"Here you go" I say passing her the toothbrush.
"Thank you baby" she says giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"Okay, I'll wait for you in bed" I said smiling at her.

she spent some time doing her nightly routine, I had done mine before her so now I can wait for her in my bed.

I turned on the TV and waited for her to choose something to watch.

She crawled into bed making herself next to me, I put my head on her chest and we intertwined our legs, I had never felt this complete.

Her perfume flooded my room, I definitely do not want this moment to end.