Plan 26

Happy Happy Father's Day sa lahat ng Tatay sa mundo! :DD

Dedicated to @EloisaYlyn06 !!! Thank you for reading NTP! I really hope you feel the kilig everytime. It would be a fulfilment. :)))) Godbless!!! XOXO!

* * * * *

After 1 week...

~Kim Jongin~

I carried Kyungsoo's bag from his chair with a frown. "What time will you come back here?" i asked as he took the bag from me. Papunta na siya kay Baek kasi nga, mag rereview silang dalawa para sa exams which is next week na.

Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled. "I'll be back when you're both finished." Then he gestured at Chanyeol who is now sitting on his chair, eating crackers while reading.

I reached out for his hand. "You could still change your mind, you know?" i said and smirked.

Kyungsoo glared at me and shook his head slowly. Ugh. He's really cute. He's too cute. It's too much. I just want to kiss him all day... kiss every part of his face.

"Fine." I said with a sigh.

Kyungsoo stepped forward and pecked me just beside my lips. "I'll be back." He whispered and with that, he walked out of the door and closed it with a gentle thud.

Napatingin ako kay Chanyeol at nakita siyang nakatingin sakin. "Okay ka lang?" tanong niya sabay taas ng isang kilay. "Hindi naman siya matutulog doon kay Baek, kung makasimangot ka diyan." Sita pa niya saka umiling.

I sat back on my chair and glared at him. "Don't touch any of his things, okay?" i hissed. "Kapag may nawala diyan-"

"Nagpaalam ako!" sigaw ni Chanyeol sabay irap. "I asked to use his laptop and some papers for scratch."

I threw him a disgusted glare before opening my own book. When you talk about group study in our case, it's more like you read on your own and when you don't know something, you'll ask you study partner. So Chanyeol and i discussed about Math for hours.

"I'll try to solve that." He said as we stared at a problem.