𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

I woke up sweating, and hyperventilating. Feeling like the darkness around me was the only thing that I could feel right now.

Like the darkness was going to swallow me. I took deep breathes to calm myself down.

I needed a shower. And fast.

I'll always thank my parents to have put a private bathroom in my room. I calmed immediately after feeling the hot water on my body. I let out a sight of relief. Fuck, this was better than therapy.

I dried myself then got dressed.

I looked at the hour my phone showed.

Eight A.M.

I was already in a bad mood just knowing what is going to happen tonight. Me and my family were invited to a Mafia event. A lot of Mafia's families is going to be there.

It's not big like the Mafia Ball. Who takes place every year in november.
But still a large event.

Large enough to have the Rossi family there.

Our families were once ennemies, but now they get along very well.

Unfortunately.

So well, that at every events like that, our families were sitting at the same table.

Every. Damn. Time.

A few years ago, our families created an alliance between my family and their. Which now make both of the families even more powerful. But in first place, the goal of this, was to find me.

And even if I will never say it loud. And I can be a bitch as much as I want. I'm still grateful. Because I know for a fact that if they haven't been there to help my parents. I maybe wouldn't be there. I would maybe be still be there.

I get along with everyone in the Rossi family. Except one.

The asshole.

Also known as Aace Rossi.

I've found this nickname for him a few years ago, and I would say that I'm kind of proud of me on this. It was the perfect nickname for him.

I hated him from the bottom of my heart. And he hated me too. I often ask myself why I didn't kill him yet. Maybe because after that my mother would kill me.

Last year during a meal I couldn't control myself. And my hand accidentally met his face. The asshole didn't like that I slapped him at this moment. But the happiness I felt after doing it was amazing.

After all, he deserved it.

But like it wasn't enough, a few weeks ago our parents planned a meal with them tomorrow at seven PM.

Which mean I was going to see the asshole tonight. And tomorrow.

Two times, in two days.

It was already too much. My blood was already boiling.