𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

♪  Nightcrawler- Travis Scott ♪

|Aace |

We found out Ivory was on blacklist. The bastard that took her when she was a child, wants her back; he is a fool if he thinks we are going to let this happen.
If he thinks I'm going to let this happen.
I looked at her when I was reading out loud Kirill's message. I studied her; her features, her reactions, her words.
A blind person could see that she is traumatized. I don't know what he did to her, but I swear on my life that the day I will find out, I will destroy him.
The way she said that she clearly prefers dying instead of going back there with him, makes me feral. 
I noticed her crisis... No. Her nightmares. I didn't say it but yes I noticed. It was nightmares she had yesterday morning. And the last time. And all the others nights I heard her, whispers, cries, or even screams in her sleep.
But her sleep ain't peaceful. The night, that's the moment her demons comes back.
And I don't know why it bothers me the way it does. I shouldn't pay attention to that, or give a fuck.
That makes me hate her even more.

I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.

Yes, I do. There is no doubt on that. But I have to admit; sometimes she's a distraction, when I'm bored. I don't know... Wanting to elucidate her seems like a funny game. I sound like a sick bastard right now. I know. But that's what I am. Ivory said it herself; I'm a monster. And she is completely right on that.

We're both in the kitchen right now, and fuck I don't know what to do. She's looking at something on the floor, but her gaze is empty. I wonder what she can possibly finds in the floor, maybe she sees something I don't. She didn't eat anything of what's in front of her.

And fuck.

She looks fucking... Sad.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her, really curious to know this time.

"Nothing." Her gaze meet mine and it feels like I'm seeing everything in her eyes. I let out a sigh.

"Bullshit. You've been staring at the floor for fucking twenty minutes now, and you haven't eaten anything. I might be an asshole but I'm not fucking dumb so don't test my patience." I try my best to stay calm.

She rolls her eyes. "I'm not hungry. The sight of your face in the morning makes me lose my appetite."

"You are unbelievable." I scoff.

"You're being such a dick."

"So much violence in your words. It almost hurts me." I reply sarcastically with a grin.

She sights. "Anyway what's the thing I need to apparently attend tonight ?"

"We're going into a club." I announce firmly.

"A club?" She furrows her brows. "Why?"

"I have to say a few things to a few people. And I also have to get informations." I answer her.

"You're not going to tell me more about that, are you?" She raises her brows.

"Nope." I say popping the "P."

"Ah yeah. I almost forgot; Aace Rossi the mysterious and dark guy is back." She says mockingly.

"There is things you don't need to know."

"Why? Because I'm a weak little woman? Who doesn't know how to defend herself?" She grits through her teeth.

"No. Not because you're a woman, and we are both aware here, that you know how to defend yourself. But because I don't want you to die or something else." I tell her.

"Like I wasn't already on a blacklist, with a bunch of men who would love to kidnap me for money." She says with a sigh.

"They can try. I dare them." I assure confidently.

She rolls her eyes.
"Whatever you say."

She doesn't fucking believe me.

"You should rest. And then get dressed. It's going to be a long night." I advise her.
What I'm saying is true, but I am also saying this because I can clearly see the dark circles under her eyes. Fuck does this woman even sleep?

My phone rings in my pocket and I answer. It's my brother Luca.

"Yeah what is it ?"

"Hey my dear brother too. I'm fine thanks for asking." I can already imagine his eyes rolling.

"Go straight to the point."

"Are you coming tonight with us?" He asks.

"Of course I'm going to be there. What did you expect ?"

"Good. I didn't want to stand there alone." I can hear the relief in his voice.

"Fortunately for you, I'm always here to save your ass."

I hear him chuckle.

"Ivory is coming too?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I was just asking calm the fuck down. And I have the right to, soon she'll be my sister in law."

I clench my jaw. "Don't remind me of that. She's fucking unbelievable. She is a pain in my ass."

"Don't be too harsh on her it's only a defense." He says through the phone.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I was there when we found her in Sweden. She was... Pretty messed up." He announces. "I'm just saying that... You should earn her trust, or be a little bit less of an asshole with her." He is sounding like my father scolding me right now.

I scoff. "Yeah definitely not happening. You wouldn't say that if you were forced to marry a woman."

"I get your point. But still. That girl went through some shit. Don't make her life more a hell than it already is. Hear me out she is fucking tough and fucking badass and all for a girl her age. But she's broken too."

I sigh, because somehow I know he is right.

"Once I heard our parents talking with the Carillos and apparently Ivory didn't talk for one month after they found her." He informs me of something I didn't know.

"Okay enough I think I got it." And I hang up. I need to smoke and fast because I'm going to explode either way.

Luca is my eldest brother. He was supposed to become the leader of the Mafia in a few years since he's the eldest. But then he met Aurelia; and he fell in love with her so deeply that when she told him she didn't like him going on missions, and having the risk of getting killed. So a few years ago when I was eighteen. He abandoned his rights of the eldest son, to continue the legacy. Which now make him stay at the place of only an assassin in the Mafia. He will never be the leader.

So his rights, were given to me. And it's me who is going to run the league in a few years when my father will stop doing it.
And I was mad at first. Because a lot of responsibility was put on my shoulders, on me, at such a young age. But now I'm used. And I'm not angry at him anymore. He did it all for her.

All for love. And I absolutely don't see why.

It's fucking ridiculous.
______________________________________

Hi guys !!!!! Here's for chapter nine!

Well idk if this chapter is very interesting but... Yeah. Something is about to come in chapter 10... 👀

Also I'm so sorry for the wait!!!!! Since it's the holidays for me I'll try to publish a chapter next week!!! (I hope I can)

See you soon!

Drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.