𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♪ Brodyaga Funk - Eternxlkz ♪

|Ivory |

I followed her to where she was going and then here we were. Both in the toilet of the club. I locked the door behind me and her eyes fell on me. Her face paled at the sight in front of her and I smiled.

"Hi Lyly. How are you? It's been a while since we saw each other right? Isn't it funny that I find you here, in this club. The world is so small."

"Iv... No it can't be... Ivory?"

I nod. "Do you remember of me?"

"Of course I do. You're so pretty now..."

"Cut the bullshit. Where is he?" I ask straight to the point.

"What?"

"Kirill. You think I don't know he wants me back? I'm going to ask again; where. Is. He?"

"I... Ivory.. I don't know. I swear-" I didn't let her finish the bullshit she could tell me that I pulled her hair, slamming her head onto the sink, hard enough that she let out a scream of pain.

"Liar. You were always his favorite. I bet you still are." I dig my heel in the middle of her omoplates maintaining her in place.

"Ouch! I don't know what you're talking about! I swear I wanted to help you. I was trying-" She breathes. I'm going to kill her.

"Of course you do! You never helped me! You watched everything he did to me! You looked at my broken body! You heard my cries! My screams! I begged you to help me- or at least to be there for me! But you just looked away. You're no better than him. You cunt !" I yell.

"Please you're hurting me-"

"Aww. I'm hurting you." I release my grip on her and instead I wrap my arm around her neck from behind her, strangling her slowly. I hear her pleading, but I'm too blinded by anger.

"Do you feel like you want and need to breathe? That's what I felt when he did. I was fifteen. And it was the first time I had a taste of what death tasted like. Don't fight it, it's going to be more painful. Just accept it. Slowly you'll become numb and death will take you somewhere else." I tightened my arm,  strangling her harder. And because you never did anything to stop him- because you could've, he would've listened to you. But no, instead you helped him ruin my life. So don't act now like you don't know where he is. Just tell me where he is or I will kill yo-"

Someone's arms went around my waist and I had to release her. She dropped to the floor coughing,  touching her neck. Aace was maintaining me still on the floor.

"What the fuck Ivory ?! What happened?! The poor girl-"

"She's far away from being the poor girl in the story! Let me go I have to -"

"No. You're not going to kill her." He assured me. "I don't have the time to deal with a dead body right now."

I looked at her. And I felt like I was watching an old version of myself.

"Lyly. Say thank you to this man. Thanks to him you're going to live. But you're making me repeat myself and I don't like it. Where. Is. He.?" I ask looking at her dead in the eyes.

"He... He's in Brazil. He's doing his plan there. And he's going to get you back Ivory." She announces and a dead silence fills the air.

I just turn to leave but I look at her one last time and and tell her," By the way, if you see him, tell him from me that the cat and mouse game has started."

"Who was she to you?" Aace asks while driving with a sigh.

"A girl I used to know." I say, and it was the truth. Technically.

"Not like this... You were about to kill her. What did she do?"

"She did a lot of things Aace."

"Do you mind elaborate? No because I think I'm worthy of an explanation." He rolls his eyes.

"She was with me... When I was with Kirill. She was kind of her mistress. She never did anything to help me." I admit looking at the road.

"To help you?..." He raises his brows.

"Listen, you're a smart man. You must know Kirill didn't take me to play childish little games. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it, and it doesn't matter anymore because I'm here now. And fine."

He looks at me, he open his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

After what Lyly admitted tonight, I realized Kirill is progressing faster than I thought.
This is just the beginning....

______________________________________

So... 👀

What did you thought?

Drop a ⭐!

IG: serena_wttpd.andbooks

See you soon!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐒.