𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐎𝐧𝐞

♪ Bonfire - Childish Gambino ♪

|Aace |

I think all of this might have been a dream. Last night I fucked Ivory with ices cubes.
Where the hell did I got this idea from ?
She's going to hate me, but fuck. I'll never forget what I saw last night. Her body is a fucking masterpiece. And her voice when it's filled with pleasure.
Her soft moans-
They can bring me to my knees without any doubt. No matter how many women I've fucked before, Ivory overcome them all. She is perfection. And being the one who is allowed to see her, to hear her like this-
It makes me feel things I shouldn't. I know it's a catch. Yet I'm still going to fall in it.
Yes I noticed the scar along the right side of her stomach. Did I question it though? No. But I still wonder how and where she got this. And it's not a little scar, it's massive. But it doesn't make her any less beautiful. She's beautiful in every way.
And I know I shouldn't be here, watching her small frame asleep. But I can't help myself; everytime I try to avoid her it's like I'm draw back to her.

I hear her breathing softly before her eyes dart open, looking at me half asleep, then she frowns her brows in confusion.

"Were you watching me sleep?" She asks, in a raspy voice.

"I weren't."

"You're a liar. You were fucking watching me like a creep." She turns on her back staring at the ceiling, sighing in relief.

"What's happening?" I ask when I see her state.

"I slept."

"Yes like a basic fucking human? We do that sometimes. You know? Sleeping."

"No. I slept the whole night." She declares blankly.

"Am I supposed to find that anormal?"

"I didn't wake up."

And it's when the realization hits me. Ivory probably hasn't had a complete night since a lot of time. Well I'm glad she could've been asleep a damn night for once. If I can at least bring that to her. I hope she is prepared for what's coming tonight.

|Ivory|

"Be ready to collect informations tonight, tesoro. We're going on a mission." Aace informed me before, that we were going into a club tonight. But this one is special. It's a club known for being Russian. An objective; spend the night there, collect the most informations we can get on Kirill, avoid troubles, and all of that while being incognito.
I look at my reflection in the mirror, admiring the dark red dress sliding along my curves. And I swear I can still feel Aace's touch on my hips, in fact I can feel him everywhere. I know it was wrong letting him see my body like that.
But fuck I let him have access to my body. Ironic, when I once thought that I would never let a man touch me again. And certainly not there. But it happened. And I don't fucking regret it. Because Aace asked two fucking times for my consent and I said yes.
He respected my consent.
He respected my fucking consent.

Erin barges in the room interrupting my thoughts with a tight white dress around her body. "Do you know what they gave me as a fake ID?! My name is Olga! Do I look like a fucking white Russian bitch to you ?!"

I chuckle. "Why not? Who knows?"

"Bitch please. Everybody can see that I'm a fucking black woman. Nobody is going to believe my name is Olga."

I burst out laughing. "You can say that you were adopted by a Russian family and they gave you a new Russian name."

"Well actually... That's a solution! You know you're in fact smart. Thank you.  And hum... We should leave. We're already late."

I agree with her. "Alright Olga. Let's go." And then I proceed to follow her downstairs. 

I've never seen a space like this in my life. It smells like weed, half of the people are all drunk, and half of the girls are strippers dancing half naked. And I swear I saw Lily giving me a wink while she was stripping and I was entering this place.

It looks like hell if I'm being honest.

"You have your earpiece on?" Aace asks me and I nod. "Good. We are all going to go separate ways now. You ask questions but you don't speak about yourself and you stay fucking mysterious. Understood ?"

"Yes." Everyone collectively says and I was going to do the same when I caught two faces who seemed a little too familiar to me. I tried to avoid their gaze on me but my eyes met theirs. Eyes that could give me shivers on my spine.

"Ivory?" Aace brings me back to reality.

"Okay. Perfect." I say as we all leave in different directions. I feel their eyes burning in my back as I go upstairs. My eyes search for something that isn't there. He isn't there. I open a random door that leads me into a staircase. I lean against a wall as I take my gun in my hands. Something isn't right. They're close. I know it. They want to catch me? Come find me then.

Nobody is in the staircase and just as I'm ready to open the door to go back in the club, someone grabs my neck from behind and tries to make me fall. But my reflexes are faster; I turn to see who the fuck did that and when I see: I don't think I just put a bullet right in his chest. He falls to the floor as the life slowly quit his body. But there's visibly his friend with him too and he doesn't wait a second to attack me. He tries to throw punches at me but I react quickly and avoid them. I want to pull the trigger again on him but he sees me and catches my wrist, and twist it witch makes me drop the gun on the floor. He tries to pin me against the wall but I react and scratch his face, adding to that I raise my knee to kick him right in his dick.

And visibly it worked because I hear him grunting in pain as he releases me. I don't wait any longer to run for the door, but he suddenly yanks my hair from behind and I groan in pain. I try to detach myself from him but it doesn't take long until I feel a sharp pain in my thigh. It literally feels like my flesh is being torn apart. I lower my gaze to see what's happening when I realize the bastard stabbed me there and blood is pouring from the wound. I try to kick him but it's useless because a gun shot is heard in the room. The grip he had on me disappear completely as his body drops to the floor, lifeless. Aace stands there in the doorframe, a gun in his hand.

"Who the hell were they ?" Aace asks in fury.

"It's not important. They're dead now. We have other shit to deal with." I say as I sit on a chair looking at the wound on my thigh. I go to remove the knife but Aace grabs my wrist and stops me.

"What the fuck are you doing? If you remove the knife you're going to bleed ten times worse. We're going home. Andrea is going to take care of that."

I bite my lip to contain the pain. "It hurts like a bitch."

"I know. It's going to be okay. Trust me."

I don't have a word to say before he picks me up from the ground in a bridal style. If I didn't feel the pain before, because of the adrenaline I definitely do now. My head falls on his chest as I take a deep breath.

"You alright?" Aace mutters to me.

"I've never been better." I say sarcastically.

"Hang in there. Everything is going to be alright. Just relax."

I nod hoping he's right and suddenly everything becomes black.
______________________________________